From the Manufacturer
The DMC-GF1 has large, high-resolution LCD but Panasonic made Live View Finder (DMW-LVF1) for finder-enthusiasts.
The DMW-LVF1 displays the same information as the LCD when you equip the DMC-GF1 with it. It is effectively used in situations where the LCD is difficult to see, such as under bright sunlight. And it is also handy for low-angle shots because it can be tilted vertically from 0 to 90 degrees.
Note: the DMW-LVF1 must be attached to the hot shoe of the DMC-GF1, so it cannot be used in combination with an external flash. Technical Specifications
- Type: Live View Finder (field sequential, 202,000-dot equivalent)
- Field of view: Approx. 100%
- Magnification: Approx. 1.04x / 0.52x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0m-1
- Eye point: Approx. 17.5mm from eyepiece lens
- Diopter adjustment: -4.0 - +4.0 m-1
- Dimensions: Approx. (W x H x D) 28.4 x 42.9 x 41.5mm
- Mass (weight): Approx. 24g
- Standard accessory: Storage bag
The Photo Basics 5-in-1 Collapsible Reflector Kit is versatile in the field and in the studio, providing shadow-lightening detail in your subject, using available, or studio lighting. It contains a translucent white disc, which is perfect for softening direct sunlight, or lights without diffusion. Use the removable, reversible zippered slipcover to reflect light into shadow areas of your subject. The cover consists of the following colors: silver, gold, white and black. This 42" reflector is perfect for 3/4 length portraits, and medium still-life setups. It folds down to 1/3 its open size, and comes with a carry case. We suggest the purchase of a pivoting arm and stand, to hold the disc where needed -- especially if you are working without an assistant.