4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality
I only had one bad disc out of the 36 I burned. The rest burned and verified without error. At this price, one bad disc out of the bunch is pretty good, and you never know if the bad burn was because of the disc, the burner, or the computer. Very happy with this purchase.
Published 15 months ago by Cameron Hughes

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive to my test
I order this super expencive spindle and few minutes later I discover the same quantiy of a dual layer 50gb discs for a much chaper price with eventualy same especifications. So I concelled this one and got the Verbatim, I can not comment on the quality of this one thought...
Published on March 20, 2012 by A. Arochena

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Panasonic 50GB 4X BD-R Double Layer Blu-Ray Blank Media - 50 Disc Spindle (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive to my test, March 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, low cost, fast shipping, March 14, 2011
Panasonic MEI-T01-001 discs are the reliable dual-layer blu-ray media with solid, smooth writing, and are compatible with many standalone blu-ray players. At this price so good and shipping ultra fast, the product can be rated the best 50GB BD-R discs in the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic 50GB discs work great!, July 12, 2012
Eagleric (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These Panasonic 50GB discs work fine in my Plextor PX-B940SA burner [Burned discs also checked with an LG BD burner to see if they worked.]. They were shipped quickly and safely by Digistor. At the time I was looking for 50GB discs [I can only use Verbatim or Panasonic in my Plextor drive.] these were the cheapest I could find per disc. Be sure to check with your BD burner manufacturer as to what brands will work with your burner. NOT all brands work with all burners. I had nothing but trouble using other name brand discs that were cheaper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal!, November 25, 2011
Arturo Jallath (White Plains, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I love to create my own discs, for all my music, photos and videos. With this package I save a lot of money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Why don't these come in smaller packs, October 25, 2011
i'm not having a go at the product itself but why don't they come in more affordable packs
as who has always got all the asking price of this spindle
when it would be better to do a 10 or even a 25 disc pack and therefore lower the price then

Rate and Discover Movies