Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Panasonic ES7037 PANASONIC SHAVER Refurbished
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 12, 2011
I have been buying Panasonic shavers for over twenty years, I love'em.

This last one I purchased does not seem to last that long between charges.

Otherwise the usual outstanding quality of Panasonic products continues.

I'll keep buying them for another twenty years.
on October 8, 2010
I purchased this to replace an older Panasonic shaver. This one seems to cut closer than the old one.
Good Shaver!
on February 6, 2010
I have been using ES-7037 shavers since 2007. An excellent product that gives smooth performance for at least a year. This is the third time I have bought this product. The shaver lasts for well over a year and it makes sense to simply buy a new one for $30 rather than spending about the same amount (or probably more) on replacing the foil and cutters.

This shaver can be used wet or dry. It gives a very good, close shave in either mode.

Of late I see that only factory reconditioned units are on sale on Amazon and other sites. Makes one wonder whether this product is being phased out by Panasonic. Perhaps Panasonic realized that the product was grossly underpriced!
on August 28, 2010
I bought this refurbed razor and actually really like how it shaved. I used it on my head and my face. I liked using it in the shower. The blade surface is large enough to cover a good deal of surface area on my head. Lots less irritaiton on my neck than when I use my Norelco. The thing is after 6 months, the off/on switch broke. It acted like a short for a while I would "jiggle" the switch to get it on. Then eventually I could not get it to turn on. I liked the razor so much I actually took it apart to see if there was a loose wire I could fix but to no avail. I liked the shave so much I may just buy another Panasonic, just not a refurbed one.
on February 1, 2010
The razor looks and performs as if it were new. My only complaint, and it is a minor one, is that the clear plastic cap that covers the foil is so loose that the razor must be kept upright or the cap falls off.
on October 13, 2012
Great product hands down. You will not be disappointed. Braun, Norelco, etc. - well, when it come to "close shave" - they are not even close :)
on January 22, 2011
I really like this razor. I can use it in the shower and it does a great job. My only issue with it is the LOUD noise it makes.