5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like an original bulb made by Panasonic.
I bought this bulb from Projector Worldwide, and it seems legit.

I ws looking for a true Panasonic bulb made by Panasonic. The market
is flooded with OEM compatible bulbs made in china or by other more
or less reputable manufacturers.

I received a bulb with serial number, bulb made in taiwan, and it looks
like the original panasonic...
Published on August 6, 2012 by Bellbottom Dinosaur

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE JUNK!!!
BOUGHT IT AND WITHIN TWO MONTHS IT BLEW UP INSIDE MY PROJECTOR! BLEW UP!!!!! From the minute it was installed I could tell there were issues, and tried to have this company send me a replacement. They have been absolutely awful in their attempts at customer service. What a piece of crap DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY OR THIS BULB! WHAT A FRICKIN JOKE!!!
Published 15 months ago by JOeSHMOE

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE JUNK!!!, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Panasonic ET-LAE1000 Replacement Lamp. 3000HRS 165W REPLACEMENT LAMP FOR PT-AE1000/ AE2000U/ AE3000U PJ-LMP. 165W Projector Lamp - UHM - 3000 Hour (Office Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine Panasonic OEM Bulb, March 26, 2013
We were having problems with our projector and bought this item as a possible fix. Still having problems with the projector, we took it in with this bulb to be fixed. We were just notified that this is an after-market bulb, not genuine Panasonic. After spending and additional $50.00 to have our projector examined, we were told that a new bulb is needed (a genuine bulb).

2.0 out of 5 stars Projector Parts legit?, July 27, 2012
Has anybody bought this replacement panny lamp from Projector Parts? I emailed them through Amazon asking them to verify three things: a) the lamp is authentic made by and supplied by Panasonic, b) it is brand new (not used or refurbished) and c) it comes with the 90 day Panasonic factory warranty. I haven't received a response, which makes me very nervous. I would like to save over $100 on the lamp, but not at the risk of receiving anything but a brand new authentic lamp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like an original bulb made by Panasonic., August 6, 2012
I bought this bulb from Projector Worldwide, and it seems legit.

I ws looking for a true Panasonic bulb made by Panasonic. The market
is flooded with OEM compatible bulbs made in china or by other more
or less reputable manufacturers.

I received a bulb with serial number, bulb made in taiwan, and it looks
like the original panasonic bulb. The vents are plastic grids instead of
a metal mesh, the screws are clipped into the base, not loose, construction
looks clean.

It came in a brown box with a sticker with a bunch of infos, mentioning Panasonic.
The bulb itself does not have a "panasonic" brand on it, but so neither did my
original bulb.

I have made pictures of it and will be trying it out tonight. IDK if I can post pics...