Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Shop Now PlasmaCar

on March 26, 2013
We were having problems with our projector and bought this item as a possible fix. Still having problems with the projector, we took it in with this bulb to be fixed. We were just notified that this is an after-market bulb, not genuine Panasonic. After spending and additional $50.00 to have our projector examined, we were told that a new bulb is needed (a genuine bulb).
on October 17, 2013
BOUGHT IT AND WITHIN TWO MONTHS IT BLEW UP INSIDE MY PROJECTOR! BLEW UP!!!!! From the minute it was installed I could tell there were issues, and tried to have this company send me a replacement. They have been absolutely awful in their attempts at customer service. What a piece of crap DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY OR THIS BULB! WHAT A FRICKIN JOKE!!!
on July 27, 2012
Has anybody bought this replacement panny lamp from Projector Parts? I emailed them through Amazon asking them to verify three things: a) the lamp is authentic made by and supplied by Panasonic, b) it is brand new (not used or refurbished) and c) it comes with the 90 day Panasonic factory warranty. I haven't received a response, which makes me very nervous. I would like to save over $100 on the lamp, but not at the risk of receiving anything but a brand new authentic lamp.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2012
I bought this bulb from Projector Worldwide, and it seems legit.

I ws looking for a true Panasonic bulb made by Panasonic. The market
is flooded with OEM compatible bulbs made in china or by other more
or less reputable manufacturers.

I received a bulb with serial number, bulb made in taiwan, and it looks
like the original panasonic bulb. The vents are plastic grids instead of
a metal mesh, the screws are clipped into the base, not loose, construction
looks clean.

It came in a brown box with a sticker with a bunch of infos, mentioning Panasonic.
The bulb itself does not have a "panasonic" brand on it, but so neither did my
original bulb.

I have made pictures of it and will be trying it out tonight. IDK if I can post pics...