Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 21, 2014
We purchased this camera as a gift for our granddaughter who is off to college! I just talked to her and she loves it. It takes great photos, is easy to use and has so many options that she is still learning all that it will do whenever she can take the time from her studies. We looked at other options, but this camera seemed to be the best! We believe we made a wise choice. We own other Panasonic Lumix cameras and are very happy with the photos that we take.
on March 5, 2013
At the moment I am enjoying this new camera and learning how to manage all its features. I don't know how to force the flashlight for filling, I mean, set it for shooting always when its open (if anybody knows, please advise me). This device is quicker, sharper and more pro than GH3, wich is a good cam. I love the viewfinder and the detachable screen.

I had a little problem with my package; the seller didn't send the charger and still doesn't reply my claims. In the meanwhile I am using the GH3's charger which is smaller, but I stick the battery with rubber bands and works.
on April 25, 2012
Brought it about 2 weeks ago. Moved from point and shoot.
Atfirst I worried to get this camera because my brother want me to get Canon/Nikon.
But I prefer this one with Light weight, Free-angle Screen, Viewfinder, etc.
I read lots of review before i decided.

I like to take pictures of myself, portrait and Depth of field.
And I'm a girl who don't want to carry a heavy weight camera to school.

I'm taking photography class in school.
After im using this camera, my pictures start to be the top of our class.
My teacher totally loves it!

The pictures turn out great. Good quility.
HD Video is fun and silent auto-focus.

The things that I don't like about this camera ...
Sometime pictures come too dark but after use PS, its great anyway lol
I never try using non-O.I.S. lens yet, but I think this camera need O.I.S. lens.
and not so many choice for lenses to choose.

I'm using 14-42mm and 45-200mm
which are great and both have O.I.S.

btw, after using this camera for awhile
I throw my other cameras away haha

I LOVE MY NEW LUMIX G3 CAMERA !

Ps. sorry if I had some mistake on my language, I'm an exchange student haha
on July 3, 2014
Nice camera, easy to use. Needs greater low light sensitivity: too noisy at the higher end.
on October 17, 2011
I am extremely pleased with the G3. Easy to use, fantastic pictures. Video quality is excellent. It's really much better than I expected. Even thought the price is high, it's an excellent value, and I highly recommend this camera.
on May 10, 2013
This camera have many functions that will make happy to amateur and not so amateur photographers. However the know how takes time. The settings can be changed quickly once you learned.
on February 23, 2015
Shoots great photos, especially for an amateur photographer like me. Sometimes they come out with a bluish tint, but a little adjustment is all that is needed. Easy to do in RAW format.
on December 30, 2013
The camera came in sooner than expected. Great shots when using a tripod. Does not take good action shot. I bought to shoot water falls do the light weight.
on November 1, 2014
Perfect upgrade from my DMC-ZS5- now when I travel the "little" guy is used by my wife- Great pics, great camera
on October 11, 2014
fast delivery, the camera is smaller than I expected in a good way