Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Panasonic HC-V500K Full HD SD Camcorder (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 23, 2015
Perfect little camcorder
on April 6, 2015
Love this camera and better quality than my canon
on December 25, 2014
Great camcorder great price.
on December 13, 2014
The software for this is difficult to use. My computer LOST the video when it was downloaded. There was no copy left of the chip. Our wedding video is gone!
We packed it away and won't use it again!
on November 16, 2014
Great HD camcorder at a good price. The built in video light is extremely useful in low light.
on September 29, 2014
This is a perfect camera for whatever situations you want to capture. Easy to use and fantastic results. Took it on a European vacation and watching the footage is like being there again.
on August 27, 2014
Not one of their better products.
on April 21, 2014
Bough it for my wife for her birthday and she loves it. Amazon had it the cheapest when compared to Newegg, TigerDirect, BestBuy, etc.
on March 26, 2014
Keep in mind that I bought a refurb camera.
I REALLY scrutinized the reviews before making this purchase. My budget to buy a NEW camera was $250.00. I decided to take a shot with the Panasonic and couldn't be happier. The picture quality is really good and it's easy to operate. The only issue with this camera is sometimes the color somewhat bleaches out, but for me it's not a big deal because the picture quality is far superior to the Mini-DVD discs and tapes I was using. I tape a lot of my son's college basketball games and using the second best of the four recording settings and stopping taping while no action is going on, it takes about 6-7 GB of space on your card. Got this camera for under $200.00 and was able to get a bag and SD memory card; total price about $220.00.
on December 29, 2013
I ordered this camera on December 2nd. They told me it would be here by December 24th.... Still not here. It was a Christmas present for my daughter.. So disappointing!!!