Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Install included software HD writer so you can transfer video files to PC then use editing software such as Corel video studio pro X3 to make your movie
Mar 31, 2014 by Eugene Voskoboynikov
votes
Only way I could see to accomplish this would be to plug it into hdmi out into a capture card on a PC, and stream from that. But, I'm not sure if that mode can be used for live video or just playback.
Jan 14, 2013 by Joe Blow
votes
I have an earlier panasonic and the files play great on the PS3. Don't know about this one, but it is the same format so I would think it would.
Feb 1, 2011 by mjbok
votes
according to the UK website (ww.panasonic.co.uk) below, this sd600 camcorder is 50p "1080/50p recording (Full-HD, 1920 x 1080, 50 progressive recording) conveys about twice the information of 1080i (interlace) recording to produce the ultimate beauty in image quality, exceeding even conventional Full-HD images. It minimises afterimages and moiré patterns caused by subject motion and renders crisp, detailed images. 64GB SDXC Card can record approximately 27 hours and 30 minutes of 1920 x 1080i high-definition video in HE mode and approximately 5 hours and 20 minutes of 1920 x 1080p full high-definition video in 1080/50p mode"
Feb 3, 2011 by J. Peng
votes
14.2 Mega Pixel Camera, 3CMOS, Full HD at 50 frames/second, which is recorded at 28Mbits/sec are advanced options when compared to HDC-SD60K. In SD-60K, 25x Zoom extended to 35x Zoom is a plus.
Jan 5, 2011 by Majji Venu
votes
Yes you can charge it in Oz. All the modern charges are international, like 110-240V. The only problem is you will need to find electrical cable compatible w/Oz standard outlets.
Jan 3, 2011 by LG
votes
Hello, I am the Buyer for this product. The SD600 is a US model, though it does have limited distribution. You are correct that it is distributed more prominently in other countries. Some have indicated in the product reviews that it may be PAL, which it is not; this model is NTSC, which is the US standard. Hope that helps.
Dec 21, 2010 by M. Raibourn
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers