5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Dual Camera!, November 4, 2011
This review is from: Panasonic HX-DC1H Stylish Dual HD Pocket Camcorder with 5x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD Screen (Gray) (Electronics)
I was looking for an HD Camera/Camcorder, and after hours of researching, I found this cool little gadget. after reading numerous reviews, I decided to go with this one. First off, I got the camera a week earlier than what the estimated date was. Secondly, its a very sleek device with great quality all around. The pictures come out crisp and clear, and even has a flash, equivalent to that of a point and shoot camera. The FULL HD video quality is spectacular, given the lighting condition you are in, because the flash doesn't work with the camcorder function. It even has a voice recorder built into it. Another thing I would like to point out is that the sound recording is digital stereo. after playing back a recording of a recent concert I went to, i could hear everything clearly, even the crisp bass. the only downside to this camera is that the battery life isn't all that great, but overall, the camera is 100 percent worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, September 30, 2011
Great little camcorder, very simple to use & no need to plug in to your computer to charge like some others..What was great help for us to decide to purchased it was reading the on line Owner's Manual.
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was waiting for, July 6, 2011
Great camera , small and very portable, feels great while taking video or pictures. There is other two models more expensive but Im not planing to take any under water video and the specs of the next model to me personally wasn't worth the extra $$$. Compatible with my Mac and iVideo. Great product ....there are out there more expensive ones but if you are the regular Joe just trying to keep memories of your family this camera is just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this you won't be sorry, March 15, 2012
Rosalie Mehrab "hamburgerologist" (Northport, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this camcorder as a replacement for a Flip camcorder. First this has many more features than the Flip. Flip already stopped making camcorders where Panasonic is a long established company that will stand behind it's products. I also have a full featured digital camcorder and this little camcorder has some of the features of the full featured one. The quality of the video is as good as my other camcorder. I haven't as yet used the snapshot feature of this camcorder. Because of it's small size, I take this with me everwhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars High wow factor, high power factor too, November 7, 2011
Excellent product, very stylish with out of the box wow factor but not sure about battery life - owners manual says to expect only an hour of recording.