Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Panasonic KX-TG4734B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answering System, Black, 4 Handsets
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 15, 2014
Third Panasonic handset in past 15 years (last one donated when moved) - hadn't planned on doing the land line thing again. Each Panasonic Cordless Phone I've purchased has been excellent - with all features working as promised (with instructions explained in English - not Oriental translated to English). Has good battery life for my lifestyle. Blends well with my decor (which means it doesn't yell for attention). Like the choice of ring tones. Keypad is easy to use and well spaced. Sound quality of incoming calls excellent. No complaints from the receiving end. It has a much nicer 'hold the phone and talk' feel (beats smart phone/cell phones easily). I also like the subdued blue back light on the screen - much better than that 'orange' color another company uses (imho). Can't beat the price for the ease of use and reliability (based on previous Panasonic products). Had this handset pack for about three months now and so far living up to the product name.
on June 3, 2014
So far I am extremely satisfied with these Panasonic Cordless Telephones.
Great range...No need for the range extender.
Good voice clarity.
All functions work well...except...
Talking Caller ID...Cannot understand who the female voice is saying is calling...until you get used to her repeating a frequent caller...I suppose if you don't want someone near you to hear who is calling...then this unintended poor voice quality is a blessing?
on February 19, 2013
these phones are great and for the price I got a steal!! The only downfall is I have not been able to personalize my message machine, i don't think it has that option, its only automated robot voice. But over all they work great and are worth the money.
on January 14, 2013
Simple design, easy to read screen, lot's of features, and good call quality from a distance. Plug and play. Like the fact that you can use rechargeable NiCa AAA bats for replacement! Con: the factory ring tones genuinely stink. Not expecting much, but really?
on May 23, 2013
We are loving this set of 2 phones. Can carry one with us and charge the other one.
User friendly too. Good quality all around.
Thanks for carrying such GREAT products!! I know I can always count on you! J.
on March 6, 2013
I bought this phone after reviewing several like phones. It was the reviews from others that settled me on this one. I love it. Very easy to set up. There are even idiot instructions (pictures and black, red and white notice "READ FIRST") on the inside lid of the box on types of batteries to use and not use and how to change the answering machine message to personalize it from the robotic male voice. Personally I like the robotic voice. Caller ID is great and it is verbal as well as visual. Love that. Large type and back lit for easy reading. Don't need to get up and cross the room to see who is calling. Easy to input names and numbers for the phone book. Even has group selections so you can separate business numbers from family and friends. I also purchased the Panasonic KX-TCA60 Hands Free head set to go with this phone. Great pairing. I have limited use of my arms so these two items together make for a great phone system.
on June 23, 2014
I got mad and threw my mom's cordless phone at a wall.. To my surprise the phone exploded into about 13 pieces.. After some choice words and her coming home, I was informed to purchase new ones....

These work nice, have good batteries, and the feature that announces who is calling is quite useful (I do not have to get up to see who is calling, I do not have to run to the phone to not answer if it is someone I do not want to talk to anyways...

Lesson of the day: Throw cordless phones at something less hard... or at all.
on January 13, 2013
I upgraded an eight-year old Uniden product because the old system couldn't hold a charge and had bad sound quality. This system was a welcome upgrade. Although I obviously haven't swapped batteries on this system, I'm happy that you can use rechargable AA batteries rather than having to buy something proprietary. I'm a bit of a techie and have plenty of wireless devices (computers, game consoles, wireless TVs, etc.) and have no interference problems. Call quality is crystal clear.
on December 17, 2012
It's really clear and I really like the talking caller ID because when I get a call when I'm sleeping, I can just wait for the phone to say the name instead of wasting energy to reach for the phone. :P
on October 2, 2013
These phones are basically okay--better than many I've tried--although there tends to be a quiet background echo of my own voice in some calls. I haven't found a way to save the numbers for missed phone calls--hopefully, it's somewhere in the manual.

One important note that bugs me---there is no timestamp given for missed calls. :(