5.0 out of 5 stars I made a great purchase
Published on May 27, 2011 by Dean Danos

3.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the sale price.
Published on March 27, 2012 by Big John

5.0 out of 5 stars I made a great purchase, May 27, 2011
Dean Danos (Kelseyville, Ca. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6572C DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answeing System, Metallic Blue, 2 Handsets (Office Product)
I researched cordless phones for days before settling on this Panasonic KX-TG6572C. I went by customer reviews, and found everyone had some negative report. So, when I saw this model, which I think is pretty new, because I could only find a couple of reviews, I thought I'd give it a try, since the reviews were very positive. Well, I'm a happy camper. The last phone was also a Panasonic, and it lasted for years. I hope this set does too, because it works great. The only minus I would mention is maybe the voice that tells who is calling. It's not easy to understand. But that is something that I don't care about anyway. It's a great buy, and I am excited about having regular rechargeable batteries. Most phones special batteries are so expensive, it's almost better to get a new phone. Oh, the message machine is loud and clear. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality and features, May 2, 2011
I am really pleased with the quality and features of this phone. The phone is light and has excellent sound quality, and it offers numerous features that are useful.

The only issue I have experienced was the clock kept falling an hour behind the actual time. I would reset it to the correct time but it wouldn't stay correct for more than a couple of hours, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. I finally called Panasonic customer service, and the rep helped me correct the problem in two minutes. I highly recommend this phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, June 26, 2011
After over 6 1/2 years my Panasonic 5.8 GHz system was fried by lightning. I checked many different brands and went with this and have been very pleased after a week of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, September 3, 2011
RoyB "RoyB" (Raleigh, NC USA) - See all my reviews
The voice quality for calls is quite good. The speakerphone and caller ID announcements are not as understandable as I would like but adequate. I saw some complaints about setup but find it is not a problem...it just has a lot of capability. I like so well I wish I'd bought a 4 pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG6572C, January 28, 2012
I purchased this phone set as a replacement for another Panasonic that I've had for 8 years. It wasn't worth the extra cost to keep the old one any longer especially since the batteries had to be replaced so, I bought this instead. Am quite happy with this particular phone and didn't know that it announces the number that's calling, very unique. The program features are very simple to use, well illustrated. I'd recommend this phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG6572C Cordless Phone, February 6, 2012
I am very satisfied with this phone system. I especially like the caller announcement. I would prefer the phone book to have numbers assigned to the names as on my previous phone. Other than that, the system is working very well and the sound is excellent. I would highly recommend this phone system. Mary Lou S.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, November 22, 2011
Terrific product. The call block options is wonderful as is the verbal id for incoming calls. User can be away from set and hear what number is calling so to decide to get call or let go to vm. So far am thrilled with the product, would recommend highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic 6.0 Plus, January 15, 2012
Phone works fine. The only draw-back is that the answering system only blinks, which is easy to miss. I have not been able to find out if/how it can be set to beep when you have a message waiting for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cordless phone, March 29, 2013
These phones are pretty good, though it seems like (as with all technology) they keep trying to make them do more and more. And that isn't always necessary and it make the one you want harder to deal with. Too many unnecessary features. And it's hard to find a basic phone. I wish the manufacturers would leave at least one phone in their line up with just the basics.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the sale price., March 27, 2012
When our old cordless phone finally died after years of reliable service while under some abuse by four growing boys and a labrador retriever, I choose this telephone based on the reviews I read. Those reviews got it about right. The sound isn't all that great but, for the price, I can live with it. I supposed I'm spoiled. I grew up while ATT was THE telephone company and our telephone system was the best in the world. These days, we are all acclimated to static, fading, dropped calls and asking callers to repeat what they just said. That said, this telephone set works and we really think about it, which is a good sign. All in all, the KX-TG6572C is worth the price I paid, was delivered promptly, and has been adequate for our in home use.