Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Panasonic KX-TG9333T DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone" and save 74% off the $98.88 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Panasonic KX-TG9333T DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone
|Price:||$144.91 + $5.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Additional Handsets Included - 3
- Answering System - Digital
- Answering System Features - Answer On/Off, Call Back/Edit Call, Detecting of VOX, Erase All Messages, ICM Record, Marker Message, Message Indicator, New Message Indicator, OGM Record/Play/Erase, Playing New/All Message, Remote Operation/Turn On, Repeat/Skip/Erase Message, Stop, Toll
- Caller ID Features - Name/Number Display, Talking Caller ID
- Caller ID Locations - Handset
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
What's in the Box
Three Panasonic DECT 6.0 phones, base, two cradles, and power supplies.
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
Top Customer Reviews
- Voice quality when not set at the highest volume
- You can set the answering machine to answer after more than 4 rings, unlike many others who max out at 4 and you can never get to in time
- The talking caller id when used with a high answering machine ring setting (5 or 7) really helps stop running through the house to check who's calling when you don't really want to, or can't easily, stop what you're doing.
- The backlight on the handset screens is bright and makes the text really easy to read.
- Slight hissing when ear piece volume is maxed. But med volume seems just fine and there's no hiss.
- The answering machine doesn't show a number of how many messages you have, it's just a flashing red light on the play button.Read more ›
I called their tech support dept and was told to remove the batteries and recharge the phones. This "trouble shooting" procedure did not solve the problem.
On the positive side the voice quality on both ends is excellent and the speakerphone is equally high quality. Obviously, there is a glitch in the design of this phone.
When the trouble shooting steps failed to resolve the problem, I notified Panasonic and they sent me out a refurbished replacement. Same problem. I notified them again. They sent out a brand new replacement, same problem.
I called them this morning and they offered to upgrade me to the KX TG 6433. I believe this may be a "fixed" version of the same model. I will gladly give this a try. I might also suggest for anyone needing to exchange these through Panasonic rather than Amazon that you give Panasonic a credit card and and ask them to send the replacement BEFORE you send in your defective unit. Just be sure you send in your old unit within the allowed time to avoid your credit card being charged.
Like Jayk's, another reviewer here on Amazon, I've been a loyal Panasonic telephone customer for quite some time, in my case since the late 70's. They have always had a superior product and stood behind their products.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this to replace the same model that I had for 5 years. I really like this model. So glad I could still find it. And it works with all the old handsets too.Published 1 month ago by ejani
Great Phone. Great Range. Clear. Love the Speaker Phone. Love the ability to BLOCK CALLS.Published 9 months ago by Joseph Milazzo
Bought this for a friend who has no PC. She asked me to contact the company and/or Amazon because it is not working. No one has replied to my efforts to help her.Published 18 months ago by Noname