5.0 out of 5 stars Solid phone
I gave this to my friend to use with his VOIP line (via an ATA, of course). He liked it and when I call him on it, it sounds very clear.

Published on April 21, 2011 by dp2k

2.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok. It DOES NOT have a headset jack.
I bought this phone because my husband needed a headset jack for his home office. At the bottom of the page it says a panasonic headset can connect to any of their phone systems. This is false information. This phone system does not have a headset jack.
Published on April 25, 2011 by Melissa McReynolds

2.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok. It DOES NOT have a headset jack., April 25, 2011
This review is from: KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone (Office Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars lacks many features that I have grown to expect from Panasonic phones, November 17, 2011
This review is from: KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone (Office Product)
It's a nice inexpensive phone, but if I knew it lacks some of the features that are available on other Panasonic models I would've gotten something else.

* first and foremost, there is no dedicated menu option to set and recall voicemail number, thus it would have to be stored somewhere in the phonebook. So to check voice mail one would have to look the entry up there, instead of just selecting voicemail option.

* there is no distinctive ring-tones for phonebook entries

* internal clock does not set automatically to the correct time provided by caller id service

* there is no headset jack

Granted, I could check the availability of some of these features simply by reading the manual before making the purchase, but manuals are not always exhaustive and up-to date.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Ink Labeling, June 18, 2010
This review is from: KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone (Office Product)
I recently purchased a Panasonic KX-TG4011N DECT 6.0 Plus Digital cordless Phone. Within three weeks of normal usage I discovered that the labeling printed on the phone was already wearing off. Specifically, the orange colored "SP-PHONE" was about 50% worn off and the black "CID" label and black "REDIAL"labels were so worn off that I longer could read these labels. I suspect that the ink that was used to print these marking on the phone is either of a poor quality and/or do not adhere to the plastic material that is used to make the phone. In addition, the phone does not provide a "one number" speed dial function and several keys must be pressed in order to retrieve voice messages but these are minor and I could have adjusted to these functional shortcomings. The sound quality of the phone is excellent and the compact, light-weight handset are also pluses of the phone. Ultimately, I returned the phone because if the printing was wearing off within three weeks I'm sure that this condition would continue and within a short period of time all the labels would wear off. I'm sure that this shortcoming will be corrected in the future manufacturing of this phone but I assumed that other phones produced in this production lot will exhibit the same problem so I returned the phone. In Panasonic's defense this is a new phone and these things happen in the early stages of production so I would consider purchasing this phone again in the future if I knew that the poor printing was corrected. I also own a Panasonic 5.8 GHz Digital Cordless Phone and I have not experienced this problem even after many years of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid phone, April 21, 2011
dp2k "dan from ukiah" (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone (Office Product)

Panasonic cordless phones have always performed well for me in the past, so I am confident you'll find this a great choice if it has the features you need. Caller ID + no answering machine make this a great fit for most VOIP services (which always include caller ID for free and have voicemail, so you don't need an answering machine).

1.0 out of 5 stars only works really close to the base, July 11, 2012
This review is from: KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone (Office Product)
was surprised as i had a panasonic in the past that worked fine... this one breaks up soon as i walk out of the room where the base is. good thing we are mainly on our cell phones or i would replace it.

1.0 out of 5 stars no good I will return it, August 11, 2011
This review is from: KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone (Office Product)
This phone was purchased after I had good experience with other Panasonic phones - However, the display of this phone may look large enough but the letters are so small that I had to use magnifying glass - unbelievable. then, Amazon recommended to purchase head set which I wanted BUT there is no place to hook the headset to the phone (I have it in my other Panasonic) so this phone goes back right after I have purchased a phone in a regular stor3e where I can see the features I want. 5 thumbs down

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG4011N DECT 6.0 Plus, January 24, 2011
A.N. Francis (Baltimore, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone (Office Product)
This is a very sleek phone. Weighs very little. If you're home is heavily networked with wireless networks this one is for you. The DECT 6.0 allows phone calling with no interference from Wireless networks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Regular rechargeable batteries a plus but synchonization problems, October 26, 2011
Jan K. Hesse (Detroit, MI, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone (Office Product)
The reason why I bought this cordless phone is because Panasonic is one of the few manufacturers who uses regular AA rechargeable batteries:
Most cordless phones use special battery packs. These are typically expensive to replace, most of the time you can buy pretty much buy a new phone for the same price. The Panasonic phones use regular rechargeable AA batteries which are fairly inexpensive to replace once the batteries are getting weak.

Even though the phone looked nice and the menus were easy to use, I never got to use my phone: I took it out of the box one time, hooked it up and everything worked phone, the handset synchronized with the base station in a few seconds. I then unplugged everything because my land-line wasn't activated yet. When I plugged it back in a few days later the handset would not synchronize with the base station any longer. I followed the procedures from the manual and also called Panasonic customer service (who gave me the same procedures) but couldn't get it to work.

I ended up returning the item to Amazon for a refund and ordered a newer Panasonic model Panasonic KX-TG6513B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Cordless Phone System, Black, 3 Handsets which has worked flawlessly so far. The return and refund process is very easy and efficient by the way.

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS PHONE SUCKS!!!, September 11, 2013
This review is from: KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone (Office Product)
The volume at it's highest is still so low I can barely hear when they talk.. I would not recomend this to any family or friends. I just wasted $25.00 and now I have to buy a new phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars cannot hear the conversation, too noisy, January 6, 2013
This review is from: KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone (Office Product)
I trusted Japanese brand electronics before, but this one ruin the reputation.
The noise is very loud, that make the conversation unpleasant.
And the power is only for 110v, not 110~220v.

KX-TG4011N Cordless Phone