Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on November 22, 2013
I purchased this for a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1based on the stated dimensions: 4.2 X 1.5 X 3. (The actual measurements are 4.12 X 1.24 X 2.75) and a reply to a question that it would fit this camera. Well, if you wish to use the magnetic closure you're out of luck.

The price was such a bargain for this nicely made protective case that I decided to add my own Velcro closures

This solves my personal problem. If the measurements were as stated in the ad it would have been 5*.

I will attempt to post photos.
review image review image review image
on February 26, 2013
Very nice little case if it happens to fit your camera. Well made. But I bought it for the ZS20 and it is too snug and, more importantly, will not snap over that camera. So am returning it.
on November 29, 2013
This case is beautiful to look at and reasonably priced. Why only 3 stars? Because, while the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS30 does fit (contrary to some answers), the case is actually a bit too big. While the width is about right, the ZS30 is skinnier (depth) and shorter (height) than this case so there's more "slop" than I'd prefer. See my User Photo. For me a big selling point of the ZS30 is its compact size, so having a larger than necessary case makes little sense. Thankfully I also purchased the AmazonBasics case for Compact cameras. The AmazonBasics case, while being soft-sided and not as classy, was $1 cheaper and fits the ZS30 more snugly. It also has a small zipper pocket to hold a spare memory card. The vertical orientation and zipper (instead of magnetic clasp) on the AmazonBasics is less convenient, but I still prefer it over this Panasonic case.
review image
on April 19, 2014
This review rating is not a reflection of the packaging or timely arrival of the subject item but rather disappointment in that this particular case was specifically listed for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 model camera and it is too small. The Panasonic DMC-LF1 camera does not fit in this case and now I have to figure out how to send it back and get my money back.
on August 29, 2013
I originally purchased my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS19 from Costco and it included this case. My camera was either lost or stolen but I liked it well enough to replace it with the same camera model. The Costco Lumix configuration with the case wasn't available so I bought the camera without a case and purchased this case from Amazon. I have plenty of room for the case to snap securely. A zippered case would be more secure and would likely fare better if dropped but would keep me from the quick access to the camera. I like that I can very quickly remove my camera from the case when a photo op presents itself. I carry the case with my hand through the strap grasping the case which is comfortable and secure. The camera isn't fully protected from rain or sand with the open areas on the upper sides of the case. It hasn't been a problem for me.
on March 1, 2013
The Lumix ZS8 is listed as a compatible camera for this case but when i received both in the same order the case wouldn't clasp with the camera inside. RETURNED.
on August 21, 2013
Although I have a slim Lumix camera (DMC-ZS19) the case is a little too small. The camera fits in the case but the snap does not close. The snap pieces do not meet. The flap is about an eight of an inch too short.
on August 26, 2013
Panasonic makes the most user friendly case I've ever seen. Since I own two Lumix cameras, I needed an extra case. I shopped for something different but, in the end, bought one identical to the other one I own. I like it that much! I just recolored the LUMIX design with a green sharpie so I know which camera I'm grabbing since each camera does different things.

I could be writing a review for Panasonic Lumix cameras! They rock and so do their cases.
on October 4, 2013
The magnetic button clasp is very weak and hard to clip making the likelyhood oi a camera spill much greater, especially if wearing it on a belt.
on September 6, 2013
This case does not fit and it should not be on the market.

I own 5 Panasonic Lumix cameras, with the latest being its 20X DMC-ZS19, which is an awesome camera that came with an awesome case that looked similar to the one being sold here. I had hoped to buy another case, but alas, this one's top flap was about one inch short of the clasp.