Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 4, 2011
I'm Japanese. Sorry for my bad English.
I like Japanese company, Japanese product. It is great quality, very safety and reasonable price.
However, this product is terrible! I can't believe this is Panasonic's product!

The problem is leaking. Many dust (Hair/Powder) leak from nozzle. I guess the problem is the fitting of plastic parts. I bought vacume cleaner! But my room becomes dirty! I will try to use sealing tape or rubber o-ling to stop leaking. If it won't work, I will buy Dyson.

Kounosuke Matsushita is one of my favorite person who is founder of Panasonic. Panasonic USA should change the company name.

I'm so disappointed for Panasonic.
on June 17, 2010
This little vacuum cleaner has a europian style suction head (NO brush roll!), perfect for vacuuming hard surface floors, such as kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, etc. Easy to get into corners, underneath cabinets, etc. Exactly what I have been looking for! (By the way, the little crevice attachment tool was NOT in the package, and of course I did not have a clue whom to call to request it, so I did not bother with it; I don't think I would miss it, but still...it was annoying not to get every piece that was supposed to be included.)
on June 22, 2010
Good quality. Great power for such a small and light and easy to operate vacuum cleaner. I totally abandoned the heavy american style carpet vacuum cleaners that gave me horrible back pain. Very good quality. Sometimes the front part of the hose falls, but it is rarely and so easy to reatach.
I have always been asured that this style of vacuum cleaners are strictly for hard floors. Well, I am very happy with the powerful cleaning of my carpet flooring! It was shipped very fast too. Thanks!

And I would like to recommend to the vaccuum cleaners factories to make another design for the heavy ones - you have to push the entire body for every move on the carpet?! Why? - It is so much easier just to move the hose :)
on March 19, 2010
The 'wand' connections are friction and come apart while the vacuum is in use. Some type of locking device needs to be added to keep the wand sections from disconnecting while the vacuum is being used.
on May 8, 2011
This is the design that is mostly popular in Europe and Panasonic delivers the top quality you'd expect. There are 2 options: min and max, I use min for my hardwood floors and max for carpets. It comes with the paper bags, so you're fine for a year or so. It's easy to store, it's small and the handle can be stored vertically in a fixed position. The cord is long enough, so it's a perfect choice for it's price.
on October 2, 2010
Don't waste your money! I bought this vacuum because my other panasonic finally began to give me problems. That one lasted nearly 20 years! As long as it works, it is good in areas where an upright won't work but outside of that, it's not really helpful. It is small enough to lug all over the house with no problems. The two biggest drawbacks are the lack of decent attachments and difficulty finding replacement bags locally. A decent buy but I wish I would have shopped around a little more. Added 11/06/10 - I've now had it a little over a month and it quit on me. Added 1/2/11. Service has been a bigger problem than I would have expected. Because I bought it online, and exceeded 30 days, I couldn't send it back. Panasonic provided me a repair location 200 miles away. Dropped it off but they won't mail it back so have to take another day off to pick it up. At this point I'm just considering it a lost cause and a valuable lesson learned about panasonic!
on April 7, 2011
This vacuum has one very bad quality . The articulated 12 " nozzle leaks dust around every gap in the nozzle assembly. This makes for very messy cleaning. We have an old Sharp vacuum which does not have that problem . Except for that serious issue the vacuum works well.
on November 3, 2010
It is a small and efficient vacuum cleaner. much much better than American style vacuums that are heavy and noisy.
on November 30, 2010
for this price it's a great vacuum. Just it's not for a 175 cm tall woman... maybe for 160 cm should be good. But otherwise I like it.
on April 6, 2011
PROS: powerful suction, quiet, refinement, ease of use, quality build
CONS: short cord
VERDICT: A great little canister vacuum at a very good price!