Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polaroid Lumix DMC-TS3 Digital Camera Underwater Accessory Kit Floating Wrist Strap - Orange - Replacement by General Brand
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 22, 2011
Used this strap with Panasonic DMC-TS3 in the Galapagos for underwater pictures. Just to test it I took it off my arm while snorkling and it supported the weight of the camera just fine.
on August 9, 2013
When I bought my daughter her new underwater camera, we also bought this. After several horror stories we had heard of people taking their camera snorkeling, diving only to drop it to the bottom of the ocean or lake. This works great and don't have to stress about losing your camera.
on April 19, 2012
Good product, does the job as described, there is a locking clip, to be 100% safe, tie regular wriststrap to float loop to prevent accidental unlock accident.
on February 2, 2014
I used this on a diving trip with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3, this worked great and made sure my new camera didn't slip off my wrist into the deep. I would give it five stars except for the fact that the way the description is written it appears to be a Panasonic product which it is not.
on March 14, 2014
this is a wonderful thing for my waterproof camera. i am 65 and drag that kayak down to the water to take pics, and this is a wonderful thing to make sure my stuff does not sink. would buy it again, came immediately despite the snow
on September 4, 2014
Please keep in mind; I am EXTREMELY cautious with my electronics.

When I purchased this product, initially I was very satisfied.. Seemed to live up to the expectations... Until it was actually needed.

The product did hold up to it's flotation portion, keeping my camera afloat when tested in water. However, the string that you attach to your camera is far stronger than the thin and frail piece of plastic it wraps through to clip/secure your camera to the floatation device.

One trip tubing down a tame river, the little plastic connector piece broke (with very little tension), and I lost my $400 camera floating down a river.

Learn from my experience, do NOT risk your camera to save a few extra dollars.. Purchase a nicer/stronger product to protect your investment.
on February 21, 2012
Good product, compact, will fit in a medium camera case and more importantly keep your camera a float in case you drop it in the water. The lumix is rated for 40ft of water but I would rather not dive down that far to retrieve it!!
on July 18, 2013
I want to put this item on my wrist, and it is too large for that, as it will slip over my hand even when I have it snugged as tight as it will go.
on May 5, 2014
I bought this to help me keep my camera while running a Tough Mudder in 2014. I still have my camera and the bright orange helped us find it even in the mud. It does not float above the water but does keep the camera from skinking to the bottom. The connection to the camera seems to be the point of weakness to me, so I tied it to the normal write band and used that as well.
on November 5, 2012
I bought this for my underwater camera, and it really does keep the camera floating at the surface if I let go of it. It is a bit bulky to use out of the water, but it's easy enough to remove when not needed. The bright orange color also makes it easy to spot if it were to come free from your wrist.