Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Panasonic NCR18650B Super Max 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery-Green
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: only Batteries|Color: Green|Change

on January 6, 2015
Made in China! Like the headline says. Not like the pic shows "Made in Japan". Can't you buy legit stuff anymore???
I ordered these HOPING they were made in Japan, but no such luck! I'm sure they will perform the same as all the rest of my 18650 china made junk batteries. Disappointing.
See the pics I uploaded.
review image review image review image
1515 comments|97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2013
The batteries were not the Panasonic green that is shown, they were all black with no indication of brand. When I finally did get genuine Panasonic batteries from a different source I found that these black batteries were not even the same size (longer) or shape (different + end configuration)as real 18650B Panasonics. When I attempted to charge them in an Nitecore i4 charger they would not take a charge. Needless to say I returned them...thanks to Amazon for making it so easy.
1919 comments|161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2015
I used a battery capacity charger to determine the actual mAh from these batteries. I did three tests with some actual use of the battery in between (a flashlight). The true mAh for the batteries I purchased is between 3183 and 3415. So one of the cells is equal to the advertised mAh and the other is just shy of it. Both batteries are close to/at the stated mAh and they work as expected. I am including some pictures of the packaging/battery/measurements/charger pic with mAh. The cells came in a plastic case inside of a padded cardboard box. You can see in the one picture this battery compared to an “Ultrafire” battery (the ultrafire is only 763 mAh!). It should also be noted that these are the cells manufactured in Japan, NOT China. This is what I was hoping and it turned out to be true (see attached pics). These cells are nice and I am glad I made the purchase from this seller.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
44 comments|33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2013
I'm not going to get too technical about these batteries and compare them to every 18650 on the planet... been there done that over others. I purchased these Panasonics for an electronic cigarette that I own, a Joytech eVic. The battery that comes with the eVic is also a Panasonic but the charge it holds is 2600 mAh so these 3400 mAh's definitely last longer. I use a TrustFire multifunction charger I purchased on Amazon (for a great price) to charge several different brands of 18650's as well as other battery sizes and everything works fantastically. I was surprised when I got these batteries in the mail because they are packaged SO well and with great care to protect them. Oh, I should also mention I did a LOT of searching and these were the best price I found anywhere. For whatever your need for 18650 batteries, I highly recommend both these batteries and this seller!

Here's a link to the charger I purchased here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0057ZEH2U/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1

7.12.14: Though I purchased these Panasonic 18650's 2 months shy of a year ago (9.5.13), I thought I'd go ahead and post an update. As I stated in my initial review, I used these batteries for a while in an electronic cigarette, a Joytech eVic and could not have been happier with their performance. When I stopped using the e-cig about 5 months ago (an unfortunate and expensive short lived fad), I started using these in some of my most powerful flashlights. Mostly I use them in one of my 1600 lumen tactical flashlights and some other small but powerful tac lights. I had been using the UltraFire batteries for a while in my flashlights, mainly because batteries like these Panasonics were a little more expensive at the time and I'd already shelled out more money than I should have on the e-cig and flashlights. Plus, when I was so used to only regular disposable Ni-cad batteries, $25 seemed like an enormous amount of money for just 2 batteries. Now I know better!

So anyway, 10 months later, these Panasonic lithium ion batteries are still going strong. I personally think they are absolutely the best 18650's available. As you may know, there is quite a bit of variation in size (length and diameter) with 18650's but these have fit perfectly in a number of different devices I own. There really is a tremendous difference between these and the more generic batteries I was using in the past.

Though they may seem expensive to some, they are truly worth the extra $10 or so difference in price (though they are less now than they used to be) and I would still recommend them to anyone who has a need for longer usage times and most importantly reliability.
88 comments|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2013
Like others, I ordered these expecting nice green Panasonic flat top 18650's in a nice little plastic case. Instead I got a pair of black unbranded unlabeled button top batteries that were too long and too wide to fit in any of my devices or my charger. Returned them promptly for a refund.
on January 1, 2014
For vaping, unprotected batteries are the way to go. These batts recharge well, hold a charge for quite some time, and last for a few days of fairly constant vaping. I use these in an iTaste SVD with great results.
33 comments|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2014
Theses batteries are cheap knockoff's from China. Do NOT buy. I already alerted Amazon about this problem and received a refund. Do a Google search on these batteries and look at the photos of them for yourself. You will see the legitimate Panasonic 18650 batteries ALL have "Made in Japan" printed on them (Panasonic is a Japanese company, NOT a Chinese company). Now compare that to the battery you received from SunLabz and you will see that you just got ripped off. Also, if you review the fine print, Amazon customer service pointed out they are NOT selling these batteries. These cheap knockoff's are being sold by SunLabz, and are only being "fulfilled" by Amazon. Don't get ripped off. Avoid these fakes.
55 comments|43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2013
Works perfectly in the SVD. Doesn't have the protected circuit, which is what I wanted. Lasts hours and hours. Two batteries means one is always charging on a Nitecore i4 charger, which also works well.
on July 25, 2013
It looks much better than the photos. Compare to my Tenergy rechargeable batteries (RCR123A), it is smoothly built. 3400 mah at this price is quite nice. After I read some reviews on poor batteries like ultrafire, I decided to buy panasonic. There is a Youtube video, shows that ultrafire only have around 900mah on the batteries they claim 4000mah.
44 comments|34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2015
Blatantly fake batteries. The seller even puts stickers saying Made in China and 2400mAh on the batteries. Returning for a refund, but annoyed at the waste of time it has caused me.