Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Panasonic NI-E200T Steam/Dry Iron with U-Shape Titanium Coated Soleplate
|Price:||$59.98 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Unique "U-Shape" Steam-Dry Iron with circulating steam, Titanium non-stick Soleplate has a curved soleplate that concentrates pressure at the cneter of the iron, instead of at the tip, so there is less tugging, snagging and minimal wrinkling when ironing
- The U-shaped designed helps circulate steam under the soleplate for smoother ironing with up to 25% more steam coverage based on other Panasonic irons
- Temperaure Ready Indicator Light conveniently displays that the setting is on or off, Dial Temperature Control, 360 Degree Rotating Cord
- Spray Mist allows you to direct extra moisture when needed and an "Adjustable Steam" feature depending on the fabric that is being ironed
- Dimensions: 5 5/16" (H) x 4 7/16" (W) x 10 11/16" (D), 3.3 lbs. White w/Blue water tank
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Panasonic NI-E200T Steam/Dry Iron with U-Shape Titanium Coated Soleplate
Panasonic NI-E660SR Adjustable Steam Iron B00O0VCIXM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Golden Pyramids Online||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||4.5 inches x 10.1 inches x 5.5 inches||6 inches x 11 inches x 5 inches||7 inches x 14 inches x 6 inches||5.31 inches x 4 inches x 10.69 inches|
|Item Package Weight||2.45 pounds||3.8 pounds||3.6 pounds||3.1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Package Quantity: 1 | Size: DESIGN 1
From the Manufacturer
Titanium with Non-Stick Coating Curved Soleplate
An iron with a curved soleplate concentrates pressure at the center of the iron, instead of at the tip, so there is less tugging, snagging, and minimal wrinkling.
The push-button spray mist lets you direct extra moisture where needed.
Three steam settings can be selected high steam for heavier fabrics, low steam for touch-ups, as well as dry for no steam output.
Top Customer Reviews
1. I have been the owner of two Mini Rowenta's irons that both spit and wet my ironing board, in puddles, when I wasn't looking.
I followed the directions but they continued to spit with out mercy! They were never dropped, one still works as a dry iron so not too bad a value if you don't use steam...but I do! :/
2. I have owned an Oliso iron with the cool feet that raise the iron up and down and it only lasted only 1 1/2 years at a cost of $85. I also followed all the directions on this iron and it too was never dropped. The feet never failed me on the Oliso but the steam was not very good and it too spit really bad. Although, I loved the up and down feet in the horizontal mode at the cost of $85. and only lasting 18 months is about $5.00 a month expense for an iron. Not my idea of a good value.
3. I need a super hot iron with a super good horizontal steam to get the cotton wrinkles out. So, when the Oliso died unexpectedly I had to pull out my old back up iron that cuts off when I don't use it for 8 min. Really! How annoying for the quilter like me to have to jump up and jiggle the iron every few minutes, plus wait on it to heat up again if I forget. Not to mention that my old stand by will even cut off if I iron for more than 30 seconds with out lifting the iron. Ugh!!!
4. So I Googled the worlds best cheap iron and found this sweet little Panasonic iron! I love it! It gets super hot and has powerful steam in the horizontal position only. But that is so perfect as I iron for more than 30 seconds a lot when I iron out a backing of 9 or 10 yards of fabric.Read more ›
- Stainless steel baseplate - this is a nice, modern feature. "Nonstick" is fine until something sticks to it. Then when you scrub it off, it's no longer nonstick.
- Steam EVERYWHERE!
- Fillable in the bathroom sink because of thoughtful design
- Clear, easy-to-read water level
- Did I say "Steam Everywhere?"
- nonintuitive. This is the first iron for which I've ever had to read the instruction manual. And I have to read it again tonight because I forgot how to use two important features.
- Temperature wheel is slow and hard to budge at first.
No better iron for the price, I assure you.
Cons: I had to learn the hard way, that If you adjust the heat setting while it's in use....it spits out Scalding Hot Water all over the place and ruins your clothes!! I ironed shirt #1 and hung it up. I was about to iron shirt #2 and had a brand new $65 silk tie lying next to the shirt. I turned the setting down since shirt #2 wasn't 100% cotton. I sat the iron down, and the iron just started to shoot hot water all over the place, and it left hot water rings all over my brand new $65 tie. Unfortunately, I can't send it back now because my return deadline has expired. I don't blame Amazon, I blame Panasonic. I will fill the reservoir half way up next time to see if that helps...but if not.. I will take it to an electronics recycling center and hopefully they take it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good iron. Nothing fancy, but for the price you are paying it does the job well. Do recommend buying it.Published 3 days ago by al12
Disappointed. The front cap to hold the water in never closed correctly. It stopped getting hot enough in less than a year.Published 3 days ago by J. Fountain
I bought this for my daughter, a seamstress, who is very particular about her "tools". She loves it and is happy with its functions after using it for a couple months.Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very good iron. No wrinkles after using it. Also, heats up and cools down quickly.Published 20 days ago by Prince
As of tomorrow, I will have had this iron for two years. I use it extensively and while I understand that some people may have problems with leaking, I honestly think that it was... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer