Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 10, 2016
Panasonic NI-E300TR U-Shape Titanium Soleplate Steam-Dry Iron Had this for two years and still not spitting like those expensive ones that my quilting buddies have. Glad I didn't spend a fortune. This is a great everyday iron. Nicely weighted and steam is wonderful
on February 2, 2016
works very well
on February 1, 2016
It worked great for just over a year then it died.
on January 15, 2016
This iron has been pretty great so far, I've been using it for a couple of years now and it's still going strong.
on January 15, 2016
wonderful....
on December 14, 2015
Still working after a year. Yeah. light but not too light. Nice button rim. Could be hotter at the Linen end of the thermostat and the self winding cord doesn't always fully rewind.
on November 28, 2015
Love it! Easy to use and clean. Great effect!
on November 7, 2015
I bought this iron 3 years almost 4 years ago. I absolutely love it. It heats up quickly and produces quite a bit of steam. My husband uses dress shirts and dress pants for work and this iron leaves them looking like they came out of the dry cleaner. It also works great on dresses and my skirts.
I also Love how the tip located in the front helps us be more detailed with our ironing.
My favorite features is the retractable cable. I'm able to store it quickly, easily and saves .
4 years later and still works like new using it on a weekly bases. Definitely recommend it.
on November 6, 2015
Perfect low price iron box. Steam and heat control are so easy and balanced.
on November 2, 2015
Iron has lasted me 3 years and still working. Only complaint is that it doesn't work well with linen. As expected. Otherwise a wonderful colorful iron. Compact and easy to store away.