5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied
Published 4 months ago by Leanna Beebe

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead after 6 Months- Horrible customer service
I purchased the item in Feb 2013. In August 2013 I receieved an H98 error. Which according to Panasonic means the units "brain" needs replaced.

The item is under warranty, but Panasonic has been impossible to deal with. They referred me to a service center over 2 hours away. I refused to drive 2 hrs to repair a microwave under warranty.

I have made...
Published 11 months ago by nobodysprfct

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead after 6 Months- Horrible customer service, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Panasonic NN-T945SF 2.2-Cubic-Foot 1250-Watt Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology (Kitchen)

I have made at least 6 calls to their warranty department to be told I would be contacted back within 24-48 hours with a resolution. I have NEVER received a call.

I have sent in all necessary information including the receipt, label with serial #, model #, etc and they have done nothing and it is a month later.

I regret not continuing to use my $60 cheap microwave that had lasted for over 10 years. This item may look like a top quality item, but it is a piece of junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly fitted door/hardware, June 15, 2013
C. Lawson (Edgewater, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Update; I didn't notice this was re-manufactured as my review is for a new one.
--I noticed that there was a yellowing where the top right of the door closes after about a month of use. A close examination revealed that the door wasn't completely closing (after it is closed and locked into place) and apparently microwave radiation is bouncing from the door to about 4 inches of that area causing yellowing. I've tried to adjust it to no avail so I'll be returning it. There's no telling how much microwave radiation is leaking out into the kitchen. I'm pretty annoyed by this to put it mildly. I'm disabled and will have to wait for my son to come next week to help me return this poorly constructed, expensive piece of junk to Walmart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied, April 26, 2014
The model number is different, but that's what happens when you buy it 10 yrs. and 9 months ago. Yesterday evening, it died, so we went shopping and purchased this one to replace it. It already had the cabinet space custom made to fit the old one. I had always been very happy with it and was sad to see it go. I have absolutely no negatives to report. But, I'm glad to have found the same model. The only difference I've seen is that a couple buttons are placed in a different spot. I just hope it survives another 10 years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead after 9 months, March 12, 2009
I purchased this item new in June 2008 and it died today March 12, 2009. I have emailed Panasonic to determine if they will provide a replacement or dismiss my complaint. I will update my review once I receive a response.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, April 8, 2008
J. Oehler (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
The first one I received had a broken door and the second one I received had the same problem. After the second one, I just asked for a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy it!, August 8, 2014
I purchased this item as a gift for my elderly parents in late December 2012 at a Walmart near their home. The microwave was difficult to program, difficult to use, and then the door latch broke right around the one year mark, so that the microwave won't turn on unless you open and close it many times in a row until it can final sense that the door has closed. Panasonic refused to help with this product and recommended a service center that is a 100-mile round trip drive from their home. I called a few small repair places closer to them, and they all refused to even look at this microwave if we didn't buy it there. This is a very poorly built product. Do not buy it. Their previous microwave worked for over thirty years. (Yes, you're reading that correctly.) This one lasted barely more than a year. The fact that Panasonic's "customer no-service" was so poor compounds the issue. Rest assured, no more Panasonic appliances will be purchased in this household!

4.0 out of 5 stars glad I bought it, April 15, 2008
C. Hobbs (Hennessey, OK USA) - See all my reviews
i've had this microwave for about a month now and it is great! I went froma ten year old small microwave to this larger, much more advanced model. Defrosting takes a 1/4 of the time, it has some sort of sensor tht can tell when a food is putting off steam and it automatically stops. I was hesitant about buying it, but I'm very happy I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Refurbished mistake, March 30, 2008
I ordered the microwave and received it quickly. When I took it out of the box I discovered that the door was broken and the microwave was unlevel. I sent it back and bought a different microwave altogether that i'm extremely happy with. This was probably my fault for buying a refurbished microwave. Amazon resolved my issue quickly and I wasn't out any money - just time, for the inconvenience.

Rate and Discover Movies