5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set
Good Points:
Everything is built in.
Good remote
Excellent picture quality
Immune to external radio interference--I tested every major brand. Panasonic is the only manufacturer that designs TV to be immune to external interference.
Nice size for any room.
Bad Side.
I could not get my cable box remote to turn this set on. It will turn it...
Published on February 9, 2002 by Conrad B. Senior

1.0 out of 5 stars ...
Published on February 23, 2002 by SkiBum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, February 9, 2002
Conrad B. Senior (Easton, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic PV-C2081 20-Inch Stereo TV/VCR Combo (Electronics)
Good Points:
Everything is built in.
Good remote
Excellent picture quality
Nice size for any room.
Bad Side.
I could not get my cable box remote to turn this set on. It will turn it off and run every other option. This is a common problem with built-in VCRs,

5.0 out of 5 stars Was leary at first but I really like it., March 6, 2002
MIGON "Picky Shopper" (La Mirada, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
Initially VCR played a poor picture of the very first tape in the TV but after a slight calibration adjustment - the picture looked very clean. Other than tapes, the TV quality and sound is really good. It's become my wifes favorite TV of 3.My only concern is screwing down this TV to a TV stand because it is so light weight. My two year old son can slide it on the table where it sits and can easily slide it off the table.

1.0 out of 5 stars ..., February 23, 2002
SkiBum (United States) - See all my reviews
I have 5 other TVs with built-in VCRs, each of which works perfectly. This one is awful; the picture is very jumpy, and the remote is anything but intuitive,with many buttons almost impossible to find without good lighting and glasses (and I don't need glasses to read or drive - just to read this silly remote). But the main problem is the jumpy scratchy picture. I'm so unhappy with this that I will never again by Panasonic ANYTHING -- or Quasar, since they now appear to be affiliated with Panasonic (although the Quasar TV/VCR I bought 14 years ago is still going strong). I bought two Magnavox TV/VCR combos from Amazon which were much cheaper than this set, and they're perfect - but this Panasonic stinks. I wouldn't recommend this set to my worst enemy.

3.0 out of 5 stars TV is very good but the VCR is crap, June 28, 2002
By A Customer
The VCR portion of this combo doesn't always play VCR tapes cleanly. I try to manually adjust the picture quality but it doesn't always work. I'm keeping the TV because I primarily use it as a spare TV for local channels. I can always hook-up a good VCR (they are very cheap now) which defeats the purpose of having a built-in VCR but I didn't pay too much for this TV to begin with.

Rate and Discover Movies