4.0 out of 5 stars decent sound for the money, February 21, 2011
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HNJ50-W Neckstrap Ear-Bud Headphones ( White (Electronics)
I have 4 sets of the panasonics, I like them that much. These in particular I returned, due to the shorter wires
which may have been fine for another user, who liked to wear them like that. The others I have were black and a blue and a red, had longer wires but otherwise looked exactly the same and the specs were the same.
They are comfy to wear and don't make your ears sore, and the sound is decent for the money. An all around bargain to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, January 27, 2008
When I bought a pair like this before, I was really surprised how good the sound was - very full, although the earbuds take a little getting used to. The only reason I had to buy them again was because I thought the phone part was screw off (and it was glued). The sound (since that's basically what matters here) is amazing. The buds themselves manage to stay in much better with the little strap that goes over your neck even though it takes a little getting used to in the beginning. Much better than iPod earbuds.

Rate and Discover Movies