Questions & Answers
Panasonic RQ2102 Cassette Recorder
by Panasonic
4.1 out of 5 stars (502)
$199.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 123 questions
votes
is it ac/dc Sep 27, 2013
Yes...both.
Sep 27, 2013 by Stephanie H. Bissland
votes
Yes. Not stereo, but works fine.
Jul 1, 2013 by J. Winslow
vote
Yes, Susan. This was purchased for my 84 yr old mother to take to her church choir practices. She doesn't read music or hear as well as she used to, but she still loves to sing and is very active in her church choir and also a Senior Music Group my sister in law has at her church. So, Momma takes the cassette player and her 120 minute tapes that we also bought from Amazon as they are getting hard to find so when we find them, we buy several, and she comes home with her sheet music and listens to the playback and learns the songs. Hope this helps you in making a decision about this cassette recorder. We have been very pleased with the purchase
Feb 4, 2014 by Shelley L. Morris
vote
Adapter
Apr 9, 2014 by D. MacLean
vote
It has a "monitor" and "mic" plug, which is basically your "in" and "out." So long as you have the right cords, and an audio out on your CD player or cassette player, you're good. I use it to make mixtapes from my computer.
Jul 9, 2013 by Bennie Robinson
votes
Has cord. Don't know about voice clarity, haven't used it that much. Played an Elvis Christmas cassette. It sounded like I expected it to from how I remember years ago when I played the like on a similar one.
Feb 27, 2014 by D. Bird
votes
Yes, there is a headphone jack
Dec 29, 2012 by e087859
votes
I can only assume that it is due to supply and demand. The new ones are $135+
Nov 15, 2014 by BethCD
votes
I did a 2 hour interveiw with this recorder and it was very clear. I also transfered it to my computer and it still sounded perfect. No background noise. I've used others I could not say the same for.
Aug 6, 2014 by Jeri Harrell
votes
This unit has a 1/8" mic input, and works well with both handheld units that I tried with it. Results will depend more on the voicing of the microphone that is selected than on the brand of the microphone. I've been using relatively inexpensive Nady Starpower mics for years, and they performed well with these machines with the appropriate adaptor. The quality of construction is good on the decks, so the plugs tend to stay inserted, and don't fall out like they did with a lesser machine that I tried first. I have been very impressed with the solid feel of the jacks and the controls on this machine.
Dec 29, 2013 by Christopher Whiteman
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   13   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers