Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 7, 2013
I was afraid that these batteries would not hold its charge but, it works just as well as the Panasonic battery provided with the Camera! The floating wrist strap does hold my camera above the water! My Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5A 16.1 MP Tough Digital Camera was 7.5 ounces but, the flotation foam inside the strap held my camera above the water in the HOT TUB, and also the Ocean during choppy conditions. Great Investment, Nice and Bright just in case you lose the Camera! It will Stay AFLOAT!
on February 20, 2014
the batteries works fine. I wish the strap floated a little bit higher in the water. There are about 5 foam squares in the strap and only a small portion of one square remains above water when the camera is connected, there were times i thought that it may have sinked but it NEVER DID. so far so good.
on August 15, 2014
Purchased these for use with the camera which gobbles up battery power particularly if you have the GPS on.
No problem and it came with a nice little floating strap incase you want to take your waterproof Lumix on your boat.
on July 14, 2014
Awesome little kit. The batteries worked perfectly, and the strap and cloth are very useful. I had used a similar strap on my old camera and it broke at the quick release. And that's why it's my old camera. So this time I bypassed it and tied it directly to my camera. I would be extra cautious bringing any camera into the ocean and use at lease two straps one being a floating strap. I will say I was highly skeptical of the batteries, but they outperformed my expectations.
on September 19, 2013
I haven't done a close analysis, but the batteries seem to last almost as long as the OEM one. The strap was the real reason I bought the set. It works, but I wish it floated a little bit higher in the water. There are about 5 foam squares in the strap and only a small portion of one square remains above water when the camera is connected. This makes me a little nervous but not enough to knock off a star because, after all, it is still floating and that's the whole point, right?
on July 23, 2013
Nice replacement battery for my new panasonic DMC-TS5! Reasonable price with bonus floater. So far so good and I'm glad I bought it.
on July 8, 2014
Batteries last at least as long as OEM. The strap survived a week of snorkeling and is still going strong. I like the quick connect clip and the bright strap has plenty of boyancy with the TS5 attached.
on June 14, 2014
These batteries are advertised for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 but the ones I received are not the correct choice for that camera, so I had to return them. I'm glad I checked them before use! The battery in my DMC-TS5 camera is 3.6Vdc, 1250mAh, and 4.5 Wh; these are also the specs listed in the owner's manual for that camera. However, these off-brand batteries are 1500mAh and 5.4 Wh. Also, the battery that came with my camera is model DMW-BCM13PP; these are DMW-BCM13E. I'm returning this kit and ordering the correct Panasonic-brand batteries from elsewhere. Incidentally, I have had good experiences with photography gear ordered from Amazon itself, but this is the second time I have had problems with off-brand camera products offered through Amazon by a third-party vendor. Buyer beware!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2014
Batteries worked fine, excellent delivery. I spent quite a lot of time under the water filming fish and enjoyed having more than one battery.
on July 10, 2014
The batteries and float came quickly. The batteries worked well on our vacation, and the float helped save the camera a few times from the depths of the ocean!

See 1 answered question