Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on November 3, 2013
Along with my recent purchase of a waterproof camera Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5D 16.1 MP Tough Digital Camera with 9.3x Intelligent Zoom (Orange) I also purchased this accessory package. For anyone with a digital camera who adventures, extra batteries are necessary, especially on extended backpacking trips. You should never have to limit the number of pictures you take and potentially miss great shots because you are trying to save the battery.

The battery charger works quickly and comes with a regular wall plug and a car charging option via your cigarette lighter. After charging the batteries and using them for a full cycle, I didn't notice a substantial difference in battery life between these batteries and the battery that came with my camera.

The float strap is a no brainer for anyone with a waterproof camera. What good is your waterproof camera if it's at the bottom of the ocean, a lake, or a river bed? It boggles my mind how many people have waterproof cameras nowadays and fail to purchase a float. The float strap is comfortable, but I found it to be rather large for my wrist so I ended up sewing the black pleather tabs together to make it a bit smaller and less likely to slip off my wrist.

The microfiber cleaning cloth was also a nice addition for those OCD individuals (myself included) who feel the need to wipe their LCD screen frequently.

All in all, a great accessory package for an unbelievable price.
on June 28, 2013
This is a great value package. It is great that the charger uses a fold-in connector while the OEM Lumix charger needs a separate cord. It is also great that a car adapter AND a european plug adapter are included at no charge.

The only small issue is that the description of the product states 1700 mAh but the batteries are actually 1500 mAh. If you look at the photo, the batteries show the 1500 number, so I would have been suprised to get 1700 mAh batteries....

The float is a nice accessory that detaches when not in use, and if you look around at some online reviews, the Vivitar float is rated more highly than the others.

Overall, very pleased with this purchase.
on August 22, 2014
Works great, in combination with my bag that can fit the two extra batteries I can go on a trip and not worry about having to charge the batteries.

Have not tried the float yet. If I can't come up with a reason to go to the beach soon then I will try it in my bathtub with a rubber duck next to it!
on April 17, 2016
I bought this to go along with Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 16.1 MP Tough Digital Camera with 9.3x Intelligent Zoom (Orange) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) for my recent trip to the Bahamas. The batteries charged quickly and were very handy. The floating strap was too big for my hands. I would bring a safety pin to adjust the opening. I stitched mine down and my friend could not use it because I made it to small for her hands. I did not use the cloth but I am sure it does its job.
on July 10, 2014
These 2 batteries and charger for my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Camera are excellent. The batteries last longer and charge more quickly than the originals, plus the price is great. These items provided by "Amazing Deals Online" are outstanding. Thanks Amazon for selling these fine products !!!
- Henry / Campbell, Ohio -
on June 15, 2014
A great buy with the right equipment. Charger is more convenient than the one that came with the camera - has a big long chord. This plugs into the socket directly plus car charger plus two batteries. I also used the float - it gives you peace of mind when snorkelling in waters that are fairly deep. Price can't be beat - just check out what you would pay for a battery elsewhere.
on August 28, 2013
I bought this to go with my Panasonic Lumix TS5. Several reviews stated that battery life was not great with the camera and you can't take pictures without power. This kit provides you the means to charge up your batteries on the road or at home and having 3 charged batteries will get you through any day of taking pics.
on October 16, 2013
Batteries do not last as long as the original Panasonic battery
but do last long enough for everyday usage. I would purchase these again.
on July 14, 2014
Purchased this prior to a canoe trip in the US Boundary Waters and it worked great. Used both batteries due to the large number of pictures we took. Float strap provided peace of mind that the waterproof camera would not end up in the bottom of a lake!
on August 9, 2013
The batteries are not 1700 MAh, they are 1500Mah. Both the batteries and strap work fine. In addition to the batteries not being the correct kind, the seller called me at 5:20 in the morning to ask me for feedback and sent several emails about it. Fix your product description and don't hound people for feedback.

See 1 answered question