Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2011
Well, the good news the battery works in the Panasonic DMC-FZ100 camera. There are no lights or alarms that go off when this battery is inserted. It is operations as normal. However the capacity indicator in the camera will not work with this battery. It just doesn't come on, so you have no idea how much charge is left in the battery. Is that a deal breaker? No, but I would probably use the battery as a back up till you get the other battery or batteries charged. I am sure you could take 300 shots or so and not worry about it going dead. What I have done is buy one Panasonic genuine battery and also have this one. That gives me two and a backup. That works for me.
on June 18, 2011
This battery will only serve as a backup as it does not show the remaining battery charge. In my experience it also did not hold the full charge, even though unused, for more than a few days at a time.
on April 13, 2011
"Made with info-chip, which can show remaining time on the camera's LCD." - No it doesn't.

Other than that, the battery did charge in the external charger and works in the camera but with this battery you must have a spare because you can't tell when it is low on power.
on December 27, 2011
Since the DMC-FZ150 cannot use standard battery sizes it is important to have a second battery. This model seemed to offer the highest capacity and best value.

I have been swapping the included Panasonic battery with this unit periodically to make sure I always have plenty of battery life in the camera. So far both have performed well. Although I have not done any specific testing to try to determine how long the battery lasts I have never had it run out on me while using the camera all day. For me a day of camera use is taking approx 100 photos including previewing and deleting about 1/2 of those, and shooting several short videos (1-5 min each).
on January 27, 2016
Bought this for my Panasonic DMC-FZ150. Worked fine at first, but never held its charge as well, or lasted as long as the original battery that came with the camera. So, after light use and taking care of the battery (not running it totally down, not overcharging or frequently charging it just to top it off), it has died before the older, Panasonic original battery.
on October 27, 2011
The lithium battery is the best kind to have if you are going to use your camera alot. with the camera I bought they had to replace the battery... shortly after receivign the battery and using the camera alot.. the battery got fried , had a burn spot on it from the camera. The lithium battery has been holding up really good.. I take a lot of pictures.. of nature and such... I highly recommend the battery kit. Excellent price for everything you get with it.

I would recommend this for any type of camera to get the kit. Screen savers are great to have and the lens cleaning kit is nice also..

They surprised me with a phone call doing a follow up on my purchase. Excellent guy to talk to, very nice and polite.. Can I give Joey 5 stars for good customer service too?
Thanks so much.. I really like Amazon.com.
on April 18, 2012
I bought this battery as a spare for my Panasonic DMC-FZ100. It works just like the "factory" battery. Shows the battery icon on the screen so you know how many "bars" you have left, and it seems to last just as long, though I have not compared how many photos or video I get from each. Another note, it seems to hold a charge during storage, as I have gone weeks without using the camera only to find NO drop in bars on the battery indicator. Why spend more money on the factory brand? Also beware of the cheaper brands that do not indicate battery usage.
on July 4, 2011
This battery has a serious problem: The indicator of the battery charge DOES NOT FUNCTION when you use this battery in the Panasonic DMC FZ 100. The battery goes down and you never know when it is going to block the camera. I you don't want to send to garbage US $ 19 or it's currente price, please don't buy this item !!!!!
on May 8, 2015
I have yet to use the battery. I bought it as a 2nd battery for my camera. So it is to new to rate right now.
on March 4, 2013
I got what I paid for and now I have to ramble on until I meet the required number of words to end this