Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 134 questions
votes
I ordered mine from the panasonic website. It cost about $35. Defiantly worth it.
Dec 20, 2013 by autumnp
votes
Yes a generic adapter will work as long as it is compatible with the Panasonic model number. I found one on amazon for $44
Mar 20, 2014 by coral smith
votes
No, none of speakers are wireless. But speakers have long enough wires to set em as owners manual said or how system should be installed.
Dec 30, 2013 by uli
votes
The cable box should have the cord you need to connect from whatever it was connected to before. If this is the first time to connect to your cable box, yeah, you will need a co-axial cable. What I did was connect the cable box co-axial cable to the TV itself. Then I had to tell the TV to search for channels. But I don't think the Panasonic Blu-Ray/DVD player has a co-axial cable connection. I did have to use a HDMI cable to connect the player to the TV, and a Lan Line is needed to connect from the internet-cable modem to the player. So yeah, which ever connection you use, you will probably have to buy an additional cable. Either co-axial to connect your TV to cable, or a Lan-Line to connect the player to the internet.
Jun 23, 2014 by Robert Anthony
votes
It does allow for App remote control and if you have the unit plugged into your Home Network via the Ethernet interface then no secondary wireless adapter is required. The phone will need to be on your Home Wireless and then this unit plugged into either the WiFi Router via the Ethernet cable or into a switch that is plugged into your home WiFi router.
Mar 11, 2014 by Josh
votes
I use this with my DirecTV setup, so I assume you could do the same with Dish, although I can't speak authoritatively on this matter.
Dec 26, 2013 by Mike T.
votes
Yes, however it isnt wifi.
Mar 17, 2014 by angela
votes
No.
Dec 20, 2013 by Scott Krepel
votes
They r not wireless, but do have long wires. I bought this bout 6 months ago and very happy.
Aug 13, 2013 by autumnp
votes
Type in wireless LAN on amazon and buy either the Samsung or any really. It's a USB plug- in also you can use an Ethernet wire. Xbox I don't know.
Nov 26, 2012 by D. Donorovich
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers