Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom (Black) (OLD MODEL)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 17, 2014
Great little camera. Could not believe the sharp pictures I can get with the zoom&image stabilization. Hand-held picture of the moon shows craters. Easy to use. Couldn't ask for more in a little camera.
on August 15, 2014
I bought this Panasonic Lumix ZS20 camera in September 2012. Initially, I liked it a lot for its rich features. However, after using it for a while, I noticed that the quality of photos was not so great. After about 15 months, I started having issues with the zoom lens not coming out after turning the camera on. Eventually, the lens would come out after multiple tries. About a month ago, multiple on/off would not get the zoom lens out. The LCD screen displays "System Error (Zoom)" each time I try. I did some search on the Internet and noticed that it is a very common problem with Panasonic Lumix ZS series cameras. The company has known about this issue for years, yet they have not taken care of it in the design of their product. All in all, this is my last Panasonic camera I bought and will never buy Panasonic camera again. I am shopping for a replacement now and it will be Canon most likely.
on April 17, 2014
Love this camera and takes good pics. Camera is very easy to use one handed, Zoom takes a couple seconds to focus. Night pics take some practice to get right, Would highly recommend you purchase a spare battery. Battery life is not the best when using with the GPS enabled.
on May 19, 2014
Had this camera in red and loved it........had some shutter issues and it had some other issues before it was even 2 years old but bought it again because I loved it so much. I just hope I don't have the same issue.
on February 23, 2013
Having owned the DMC TZ7 model I was keen to get my hands on this unit. the features are a great improvement on my previous model. Especially the image stabilization for such a high optical zoom and the quality of the image file saved. I hardly use the automatic settings and prefer manual control and this was another reason to chose the camera. it has both aperture and shutter priority modes for complete control. As with virtually all compact digitals shooting in low light is a not that impressive with too much "grain" coming through, this is where film would beat it hands down an why i didn't give it 5 stars. try to fine the Panasonic belt flip top camera pouch. With all compacts you run the risk of dust being ingested into the lenses structure if you keep the camera in a pocket or moving around in a bag. The proprietary case would have been good to have been included with the model, as it is I bought it separately.
on February 4, 2014
This is a great camera. It actually has more features than I will ever use, but does a great job with the one's that I do use.
For anyone who does not require the features of an SLR, this camera will perform well, at a great price. I am extremely satisfied with the camera's performance and with Amazon's expedient services. Hope others can take advantage of this superb value.
on July 13, 2014
No fancy photographer talk! I just wanted a nice little camera to replace one I had broken. I take hundreds of family oriented photos a year to share and to preserve for future reference. I also do a lot of scenery in a variety of situations, and have grandkids and great-grandkids in sports, theater and dance programs. I recently returned from a week fishing vacation with family, and was able to capture everything from wildlife to sunsets to family action photos easily and with lovely results. Certainly, the "professionals" would find plenty to pick at, but for the goal of having a convenient, easy to use camera to record and share the trip, this camera was great. Bonus: my daughter and son-in-law have professional cameras and mega lenses, etc., but since they are often bulky to take along, I have heard on more than one occasion, "Mom. Do you have your camera? Can I borrow it?" because my camera slips into my purse and I always have it along.
on June 28, 2015
Good camera, has lots of capabilities that I have not had time and patience to explore. Small and handy. I was very happy with this camera (and still am), but on a recent trip when I happened to take some pictures with my Samsung Galaxy tablet, and when compared, I noticed the tablet's pictures are of better quality. Perhaps if one sets this camera well, it takes better pictures, but for somebody like me to just point and shoot on occasion, the tablet has been taking better pictures; so I give this camera 4 stars.
on August 12, 2014
Great little camera - sharp photos and small enough to put in your pocket. Zoom is good - about all you really need. The GPS for keeping up with travel photos is nice. This camera replaces a zs7 that was lost - both are good cameras.
on March 9, 2014
Great Camera. Hard to find a point and shoot with a 20x optical zoom. Zoom is smooth and quiet. Takes great pictures and has many different picture options. Barely small enough to fit comfortably in pocket.