5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Picture, Value And Reliability For The Money
In my quest for a new MB/R TV, I had been researching LCD vs. Plasma, features, pricing, ratings and reviews for more months than I truly care to even mention. I caught a late October in-store special at HHGregg, which not only offered the lowest price I had seen anywhere on this TV, but also a free Panny Blu-ray player. That made the deal both irresistible and...
Published on November 10, 2009 by Robert C. Belden

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice picture but broke in under 60 days -Buyer Beware
I spent a lot of time selecting my new tv and after reading all the great reviews about the Panasonic S1 I made my move. The TV looks nice and I find the picture to be excellent, especvially with blu-ray movies. It takes a bit for the tv to start up when you turn the power on. The sound is not very good. Before my technical issues I was looking to buy a surround sound...
Published on February 21, 2010 by Bill

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic TC-P42S1, November 1, 2009
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA S1 Series TC-P42S1 42-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV (Electronics)
Great Plasma. Awesome picture when connected to the XBOX 360, whether a game or movie is being played. I really enjoy this product. Sometimes, I have to use a standard def signal, which does not look good on this particular television, but the High Def signals are amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Picture, September 29, 2009
This Plasma is really good. I looked at different TVs at Best Buy and Plasmas look as good as the LCDs and don't cost as much. I have Dish Network and in HD these work really well. The color is really great. A swivel stand would be great, but other than that no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tv choice., October 27, 2009
Purchased to replace my 40-inch samsung lcd. My lcd got a black line down the screen after the warranty was up so I went with plasma this time and what a difference. This tv is amazing. Has everything I need and the picture is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plasma Perfect!!, November 4, 2009
I bought this Panasonic VIERA S1 Series TC-P42S1 42-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV for my birthday- I couldnt be happier. I researched LCD vs LED vs Plasma and found Im a convert to Panasonic Viera Plasma. All of the fears about owning a Plasma are gone, no more need to fear burn in, it doesnt heat up a room, no glare from windows with the mat screen, turn on isnt any longer than my 32 Panasonic LCD and oh my goodness the picture--so very true to life, its incredible!! LED's way over priced, LCD even at 240hz at more $$$ why bother, when this unit gives you 600hz!!!!
Delivery free thru Amazon plus I have 12 months to pay it off!! I also purchased the Panasonic Blu Ray BD60 player perfect compliment to my Viera Panasonic Plasma with Viera Link. Great deal on that one too, they even threw in the blu ray Disney Movie of Snow White for free!!....
So, to sum up Panasonic Plasma gooooood... paying more for an equal to in options for a LCD or LED baaaaad...

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TV, December 4, 2010
This is a great TV for the sale price (480$). Good quality picture! I was able to mount this TV to the wall and it looks beautiful!
Would definitely recommend this TV in the sub $500 range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Panasonic 1080P Plasma, November 1, 2010
Wonderful looking, with a good amount of features and imputs. Only things missing are a little bit better sound quality and a computer video input. Otherwise great bang for the buck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HDTV!, November 5, 2009
B. Smith (Lost Isle, Pacific) - See all my reviews
Just watched my first movie 'Reign of Fire' on this HDTV, great picture! It's a steal for the price plus its 600Hz, can't beat that. Crystal clear picture, no complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV Great Price, September 5, 2009
I bought this TV when it was 850 dollars and I love it. The picture is great and you just can't beat the price for a 42" TV. I highly recommend this TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hdtv for the price, April 23, 2010
Alot of people complain about the picture quality,but if you go to C-NET & use their recommended settings it looks amazing.I absolutely love this tv!

5.0 out of 5 stars RL GREGORY JR - BARTLETT, TN, August 2, 2009
REVIEWED CONSUMER REPORTS EVALUATIONS BEFORE PURCHASE. PRODUCT MEETS EXPECTIONS - EXCELLENT PICTURE, GOOD PRICE & PROMPT SHIPMENT BY AMAZON.COM

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›