Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on October 7, 2013
I can't say enough good things about this TV. With he IPS panel there is no loss of picture quality from any viewing angle, just clear as a bell. It's the perfect size for my 5th Wheel Trailer and can be viewed from any angle. The overall picture is astounding. Highly recommended.
on May 14, 2013
The picture is amazing and the media player is awesome. I've thrown a handful of codecs and it and so far it plays everything great... it even parses AC3 content to playback 5.1 via optical perfectly. I got this open boxed for $340 and for that price this thing can't come close to being beat. At full price it's still a great TV...
on January 24, 2013
Good quality on the exterior with a good solid stand. The external surfaces have a shiney finish that reflects external light, which can be distracting. Picture quality is ok but is choppy with fast moving pictures, probably due to 60Hz. Sound is the biggest let down, appears very underpowered (tinny) so expect to buy a sound bar. But it is a low cost, albeit branded TV.
on February 11, 2013
This is an awesome TV. Great features, great picture, etc. The only thing is the internal speakers are weak so I bought a surround sound system at the same time. All in all, I love my VIERA! One thing I don't like is no speaker out connections other than the fiber optic connection that goes to my surround system... I have a wireless earphone system that I had to rig through my Cable box.
on August 17, 2013
As this was a larger ($) purchase, I spent time researching and reading many reviews. TV was delivered in perfect condition - there wasn't even dirt on the box! Easy to set up. Used the initial settings suggested by one of the other Amazon reviewers (ggoblin); a longer review but one of the best I've ever seen. So far the TV is perfect. Excellent picture quality. I agree with the other reviewers that the sound could be a bit better, but the sound does match that of other tvs I've listened to in stores. It's fine for now but I might upgrade in future. I would buy this tv again (but if I had more $or larger house would probably get one with a few more goodies on it.)
on December 31, 2012
Very disappointed with the tv. TV was returned for a refund within 6 days after purchasing it. A prior review stated the tv's picture looks washed out, I couldn't agree more. No matter how much tweaking I did with the picture display settings, the picture remained "washed out" and weak looking. When comparing the picture quality and colors of this Panasonic to my 40 inch Toshiba 40L5200U, the Toshiba easily blows it away. If you're unable to comapre this Pansonic to another HDTV that truly has good picture quality, then you'll probably think this Panasonic is up to par. But trust me, you're not receiving the highest quality picture display available.

Although the picture and color lags in quality, Panasonic does a good job with the 'smart' and multimedia features of the tv. Very fun to navigate and scroll through the different options this tv offers. Also, absolutely 100% no signs of 'ghosting' on the screen. Good job on that. If you're not familar with the term, do a web search and type in "led ghosting". TV gets a C as a grade.
on December 20, 2012
This unit shows very good edge-to-edge color, runs cool and uses less electricity than one might expect, is easily switchable from one format to another. The colors are vivid and lively. Packaging was very good, and set-up was easy with the included documentation. All in all, it met all expectations, and viewers in this household are very pleased with the purchase.
on December 31, 2012
I went to hook this TV up and noticed I could not get the TV to sync up with DVD player and got an Echo with my stereo on. that was a disappointment. Also I could not get the TV to play the Audio from my computer - So I put my old TV back up and the computer worked fine along with the stereo. If I bought the TV from a store, I would have taken it back even though the picture is really good. But I didn't want to mail it back and wait again for another as it was a Christmas gift - I just put it down stairs where we don't have a stereo. It should work.
on January 4, 2013
An absolutely spectacular picture with wonderful sound. I would definitely recommend an LED unit for anyone contemplating a new TV. As far as I can tell, the picture quality far surpasses LCD or Plasma. Very easy to set up - the comprehensive manual was not really necessary, but may prove useful in the future. If there is a down side, I was unable to connect to the internet with my router. I could buy the adapter, but I won't, as connecting my TV is not that important, as I also have an Apple TV unit which does the same thing.
on June 26, 2013
We got this tv for our bedroom. Really like the internet features. Had to buy the dongle to have wireless internet. But that was easy to set up just make sure you get the right one. The only thing I wish was available on this tv is You-Tube, that was a disappointment - but we still enjoy it none the less.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse