Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
As long as you have wireless internet, you shouldn't have a problem
May 13, 2013 by Mark C Michaud
votes
If I were you I just wouldn't get it because it broke after 2 years and the manufacturer offered no remedy whatsoever. My friend has a vizio he had for 5 years so clearly there is more parity in the TV industry and the Panasonic brand isn't what it used to be.
Dec 14, 2014 by M. Defran
votes
There are no S-Video outputs. There is a component, optical and a Panasonic adapter-type RCA audio and/or video connections through the supplied Panasonic adapter.
Jan 28, 2013 by Terrance
votes
Not know, i havent tried it
Apr 9, 2014 by Poopie Pance
votes
I am honestly not sure. I think it has VGA, but I'm not sure on the Ethernet jack.
Nov 5, 2013 by Shawn M. Bokros
votes
As Far as I know, I does. The reason I hesitate to say a definitive "Yes" is that it also does CYM in addition to RGB, and I am unaware of any compromise technical adjustments that might have been made to limit RGB palettes in order to accommodate the different color palettes. In short, True Color, RGB (Sync on G), CYM are all presentable as far as I know; but the dimension of any limitation I have not investigated. Hope this anwers your question.
Dec 17, 2014 by heraldofgabriel
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers