Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
Their is a button on your remote control for sd/usb towards the top of remote control between input button and exit button. Hope it works out for you.
Dec 14, 2013 by Tank
votes
I believe they are refering to the tv since we have a home in Europe and we make sure it says PAl & NTSC compatible.
Jan 24, 2013 by Robert K. Rueckert
votes
The TV has HDMI's inputs, as do most of the recent cable boxes. That's a single wire connection. Other choices are component video as well (these red/green/blue/audio connections are also usually available on your cable box).
Jan 29, 2015 by Dave Mayer
votes
I don't own a Panasonic. I returned my Vieira like 7 months ago.
May 11, 2014 by B. Scheib
votes
My cable TV company seems to biggest problem as some channels are loud and some are normal and others are hard to hear + some movies are recorded at lower levels than other. The only way to fix that is to add a sound bar. I recommend Zvox sound bar as they have sound bars that will work with your T V remote control. The setup will use the digital output from your Panasonic T V to the Zvox sound bar on most models.
Apr 15, 2014 by Tank
votes
You could always get a USB extension. That way you can plug the internet card in and put it anywhere you want.
Mar 19, 2014 by C.N,
votes
We don't do carry-out.
Apr 12, 2014 by tomgil
votes
votes
I have a 42" model E50 series and it does not have the ability to turn on/off the 120 Hz in the menu, so due to the lack of this setting I would say No. It could be 120 Hz all the time or auto selecting when it needs to because it seems to refresh faster than most 60 Hz models that I used to sell working in an electronics store.
Mar 16, 2013 by Brad
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers