Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 27 questions
votes
It also happens when streaming the video online from Netflix. the problem is from Netflix.
Jul 25, 2012 by Cristi J Rathod
votes
For 2012 Samsung and Panasonic glasses are compatible and many are getting the Samsung cheaper glasses avail on Amazon or other places <$20 See it above under Customers also Bought http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SSG-4100GB-Active-Glasses-Models/dp/B007K9P7H0/ref=pd_sim_e_5
Nov 25, 2012 by DarWhisp
votes
Bottom of the bezel to the left of the red light that illuminates when the TV is turned on.
Dec 12, 2014 by Jason
votes
Amazon ran out of stock and 3rd party sellers are selling for elevated prices. This is a 2012 model so its likely no more are being made and 3rd parties are taking advantage of that fact and the positiive reviews leading to high demand. The 60" is the same price as the 55" because Amazon still has the 60" in stock (I think).
Feb 20, 2013 by Howard Goldberg
votes
votes
No. The base that came with mine is fixed. No tilt or swivel.
Mar 21, 2013 by C. L. Taylor
votes
I THINK it is 30 days from Amazon so keep the box that long then 12 months
Mar 5, 2013 by jay carter
votes
Don't forget that if you are using the TV's component adapter you have to go to your TVs inputs and switch it to "Comp" instead of just "video." Just press left on your remote.
Dec 31, 2012 by D. Johnson
votes
Correction: Panasonic informed me that ST50 series in 60 and 65 sizes will be out in 2 months (late May or June). Yes, it will cost more to get ST50 and they have made several improvements such as: Brightness, it will have a computer chip for smart TV, will allow smart phone or tablet to act touch screen remote, glass frame and other few other functional improvevements. I reordered my previous cancelled 65ST30 TV since I cant wait that long and price differential will be too great initailly between st30 and st50. The suggested MSRP for 60ST50 is 2100 and 2999 for 65ST50 and both can be pre-ordered.
Mar 19, 2012 by Altaf H. Lookmanjee
votes
Nope, Panasonic will not good will repair with these breaking almost immediately after warranty expires. Will never buy another Panasonic product.
Jun 25, 2014 by David P.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers