Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
Use the menu button and there should be a setting for it or use the 3d button on the remote Ive use this on one of my other Tvs before one time I set it up that way I hope this helps
Jan 16, 2014 by mustang12
votes
afaik, only the panny one works plugging in via usb, there were some that worked with the 2011 and earlier models, but i think with the 2012 models (ut50, st50, etc) they made it so that only the panasonic one works .... however plugging it in with ethernet you have more options... im using this one: http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-N600-Wi-Fi-Range-Extender/dp/B006V72AHC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1377458471&sr=1-1&keywords=netgear+wn2500rp
Aug 25, 2013 by anon battery user
votes
Well. It loads quickly and runs smoothly.I can't really think of any aspect it's lacking in. Only issue I've ever noticed is that if you pause for a long time(15 minutes, maybe more) it'll kick you out of your movie and when you resume it'll load 40% and freeze and you'll have to restart the tv to fix the issue, no issues with playback other wise and I use Netflix a lot. Otherwise, little lag with the menu and great picture quality
Jul 1, 2013 by Eric O.
votes
Model No. TY-WL20U. I just received this from Panasonic, but I haven't had a chance to install it yet. It costs about $70 plus shipping. Actually, I am getting superb results streaming with an Ethernet cable, so I may have made a $70 mistake.
Dec 25, 2012 by Richard K. Ziegenfuss
votes
I use netflix app all the time with no problem. Also skype and hulo. I dont use apple tv but should not be a problem. I dont see it on the app list.
Dec 23, 2012 by SRMC D
votes
Not off a large usb drive (unless maybe its externally powered), but probably off a thumb drive. I've used an SD card before with no problems. Beware about 10% of these sets have circuit boards that go bad quickly. Mine went, but warranty covered it. Great set, though.
May 22, 2013 by Herb Hunter
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers