Questions & Answers
Panasonic VIERA TC-P60ST50 60-Inch 1080p 600Hz Full HD 3D Plasma TV
by Panasonic
4.4 out of 5 stars (294)
Used & New from: $1,800.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
Unfortunately there is no head phone connection you have to use you main stereo.
Nov 8, 2012 by D. hegbom
votes
No it does not.
Dec 27, 2012 by Brian Metzger
votes
It's somewhat heavy... and 10 pounds? lol... that's crazy... more like 60-80 pounds
Jan 26, 2013 by Steve Soares
votes
I bought this after quite a bit of research. Originally bought a Samsung LED, but could not stand the unrealistic image & color. Returned it for this and couldn't be happier. Picture is awesome. Wifi and smart TV is great and works flawlessly - Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc. Some minor things that are annoying: commercials pop up when you turn on the TV or perform certain functions. Speakers are a bit weak - during the day you need to blast them up to 50% or higher. Has ability to surf the internet, but no Adobe Flash support, so can't watch online content - e.g. episodes of shows from network TV (abc.com). Lastly notice a "burn-in" effect occasionally (SmartViera logo). It's not dominant, but it's there - even though we were careful not to pause shows during the first month or more.
Dec 21, 2013 by Netdealz
votes
I have had my system for a year come the end of September. I use it for CaTV (1080P), Home Theater (1080 again), BluRay, DVD and several smart TV functions like Netflix and Amazon prime video, plus screen sharing from Android over WiFi. In other words it is getting a good workout. I do no have green dots, nor dots of any kind. What I would check first is the cabling. A lot of times, video noise (think VGA or SVGA here as an example) can be caused by cables that have become kinked or severely twisted, are picking up noise from adjacent power sources, or by a connector that may have damaged the HDMI receptacle. Even if you have to run a new cable over the floor to see if that is the problem (don't pull it into the same space as the existing cable just yet) between the video source and the TV. Before doing that, try Netflix or something that doesn't use the cables in question. If that is OK, look to your cables for the problem... I really hope that helps!
10 days ago by Cambeul
votes
That is the responsibility of the service provider i.e. Comcast, Time Warner etc. TV is just a display unit that is used by your service provider.
Jan 30, 2014 by Roger and Lorraine-Kindle Fire
votes
I concerted this TV to a AV receiver.
Dec 26, 2013 by michaeltdc
votes
Glossy It is a GREAT set.
Dec 20, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Nope. It has built-in WiFi and will connect directly to your router. Works well.
Dec 16, 2013 by J. Dezell
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers