Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 58 questions
votes
Yes they do. It is a standard mini - normal cable.
Feb 27, 2013 by David
votes
I have prescription glasses and a 2012 Viera Plasma and wear these Panasonic glasses over mine with no problems.
Jan 26, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Unfortunately, no. It would be a nice addition to this relatively expensive product.
Sep 3, 2013 by I.B. Shopping
votes
No I believe not. The ST30 was a 2011 Viera so according to Panasonics graph you need the TY-EW3D3 pair. Those are IR as opposed to RF.
9 days ago by Mister Leadfoot
votes
I don't think so. The Panasonic web site shows the ET5 shipping with polarized 3D glasses whereas these are active shutter. I've never seen a TV that would do both types of 3D. They also don't show up on the accessories list for the ET5 and Panasonic is pretty good about keeping their sit up to date.
Mar 2, 2013 by Ltoons
votes
My TV is not internet enabled, as my apple TV and Sony bluray is, so I couldn't see the advantage. The glasses work fine without any download required for my arrangement. We really enjoy the 3D when we want to use it. It has restored my pleasure in new movies. We had pretty much stopped watching much regular stuff.
Feb 27, 2013 by D. Matthews
votes
You can charge the glasses on your computer via the USB connection.
Apr 18, 2014 by Alan H. Markow
votes
The Vt50 has the best picture this year (2012), along with new 3D techonolgy, with much fewer DOA's than Samsung. No I'm not emailing them! It is a great product fairly advertising box content, with great reviews.
Jul 11, 2012 by Drew
votes
I have an st50 and st60. Works on both.
8 days ago by HizAwesomeness
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers