Questions & Answers
Panasonic VIERA TC-L47E50 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV
by Panasonic
4.2 out of 5 stars (617)
Used & New from: $1,199.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 27 questions
votes
The standard remote has an INTERNET button which takes you to the "Viera Server" which essentially brings you to TV apps. This is assuming your TV has an internet connection. The easiest way to have a connection is directly through ethernet since the TV is only WiFi READY (it requires an additional device to use WiFi..... oh marketing)
Jan 8, 2014 by Thomas M.
votes
There shouldn't be an echo if you are using HDMI through your Media Player (Bluray, PC, Mac, Roku, etc.). The only time you experience any sound echo is when the TV volume is on and the external volume is on. One way to ensure this does not happen is to use the MENU button on your TV remote and go to the SOUND properties submenu. From there you should turn you TV SPEAKERS to OFF, thereby ensuring that only the sound that is fed to your eternal speakers is the sound you hear.
Dec 27, 2014 by PidePiper80
votes
There is minimum reflection on this tv screen. The Plasma sets we looked at were VERY reflective - almost mirror like. I guess I would say this is none glare (or very little glare).
Sep 6, 2013 by echolady
votes
Fiio DO7 is about $50.00 and I like it very much they make good products.
Feb 18, 2014 by Tank
votes
The base is 16.5" x 10.5"
Feb 8, 2014 by J. O'Brien
votes
I would not go that way. I thing your best way would be with a WI/FI KB. However, you have to be shore that you have the adapter connected to your wireless link to your IPS. In other words, yes, you can do the kb with the proper compatible equipment. (You can buy the adapter in Amazon, and it works perfect.)
Feb 3, 2014 by Robert Guma
votes
i have contacted amazon and panasonic they both said the refresh rate is 120hz. the 60 hz is the electrical supply it needs to be plugged in to.
Mar 13, 2013 by Chris C.
votes
I would think you will need a recorder with hdmi connection.
Sep 9, 2014 by Tank
votes
unless I have a different model there is no bluetooth connection. You'll have to buy one of those USB Bluetooth dongles, there isn't even a normal headphone jack. This wasn't my best tv buy.
Jun 16, 2014 by GT
votes
Audio out Dec 22, 2013
The Panasonic is at a second home, but I so I have not been there in awhile but the sound is not great. i am definitely going to hook up to surround sound when I get back.
Dec 22, 2013 by Karen Ellwood
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers