Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Learn more
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 38 questions
votes
There shouldn't be an echo if you are using HDMI through your Media Player (Bluray, PC, Mac, Roku, etc.). The only time you experience any sound echo is when the TV volume is on and the external volume is on. One way to ensure this does not happen is to use the MENU button on your TV remote and go to the SOUND properties submenu. From there you should turn you TV SPEAKERS to OFF, thereby ensuring that only the sound that is fed to your eternal speakers is the sound you hear.
Dec 27, 2014 by PidePiper80
votes
I would think you will need a recorder with hdmi connection.
Sep 9, 2014 by Tank
votes
unless I have a different model there is no bluetooth connection. You'll have to buy one of those USB Bluetooth dongles, there isn't even a normal headphone jack. This wasn't my best tv buy.
Jun 16, 2014 by GT
votes
I was unable to cut and paste, search for E-HELP_E50.PDF and refer to page 117 and 121.
Feb 26, 2014 by G703
votes
Fiio DO7 is about $50.00 and I like it very much they make good products.
Feb 18, 2014 by Tank
votes
The base is 16.5" x 10.5"
Feb 8, 2014 by J. O'Brien
votes
I would not go that way. I thing your best way would be with a WI/FI KB. However, you have to be shore that you have the adapter connected to your wireless link to your IPS. In other words, yes, you can do the kb with the proper compatible equipment. (You can buy the adapter in Amazon, and it works perfect.)
Feb 3, 2014 by Robert Guma
votes
Audio out Dec 22, 2013
The Panasonic is at a second home, but I so I have not been there in awhile but the sound is not great. i am definitely going to hook up to surround sound when I get back.
Dec 22, 2013 by Karen Ellwood
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers