Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
votes
pcm Sep 15, 2013
votes
This TV doesn't come with internet. Your best bet is a Roku or hooking up a gaming console that has the Netflix app.
Aug 3, 2013 by playboy2g21
votes
This is my third Panasonic viera. My first is 7-8 years old and I paid $1100. I'd weigh the value to you versus the price for the warranty. Knock on wood, I haven't had any problems with them!!
Jan 23, 2013 by Richmond
votes
Grain/noise is native to plasmas, Panasonics especially it seems. I changed my tv and blu ray player setting to 24p for watching blu rays and like the improved picture. Give it a try and see how you like it.
Jan 23, 2013 by Primed and Ready
votes
Don't know about the 2011, but I hearda lot about the glare and washed out nature if the pou50. As a first time flat screen owner, I find these concerns overblown and geek-tech oriented. If you have bright lights facing the tv, of cours you will se reflections; however, I thnk the picture is stunning, the different viewing modes compensates (custom, cinema, vivid, etc,) and the colors are stunning. Highly recommend.
Jan 4, 2013 by Jennifer M.
votes
This TV does not have a "standard" VESA pattern but it is wall-mountable with a universal type mount that is adjustable to any size pattern.
Dec 22, 2012 by Ryan Leonard
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers