Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Try google. It is most likely one of two boards failed. It seems SS board the more frequent culprit. There is a YouTube video instructing how to replace the board but finding a new board may be difficult. I assume TV is out of warranty. You could pay an authorized Panasonic repair shop but it will cost around $400-$500. It is also possible to remove board and send it out for repair. Cost < $100. Again, Google is your friend :)
Jul 27, 2014 by R Moncur
votes
There is a screen saver feature that might let you do that, but I never tried it as the speakers are crummy TV speakers. Might want to do something else if you can.
Jun 24, 2013 by Herb Hunter
votes
I did not have this exact problem but there has been a rash of bad circuit boards axcording to the tech. Its unusual yours works intermittent ly versus complete failure. If I had to guess it sounds like you have a cooling problem and theset shuts down to save itself. Try putting a small fan behind it.
May 6, 2013 by Herb Hunter
votes
No reason why you can't use it for HTPC, though image retention is pretty likely. The anti-image retention options on the TV itself aren't that strong, though the scrolling black and white bars does work. Your HTPC should be able to dim/blank the screen when idel though...
Jan 17, 2013 by Mike Yalter
votes
Yes. They have to be specific to the model you have. VIERA TY-ER3D4MU
Dec 28, 2012 by shaolinkaz
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers