Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 30, 2012
THE PRICE ON THIS WAS GREAT AND I NEEDED A BATTERY CHARGER FOR THE BATTERIES I HAVE
IN MY NEW CAM CORDER. IT DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSE TO DO AND IT IS ALOT EASIER THAN
PUTTING THE CABLE IN THE CAMERA AND WATING FOR IT TO CHARGE UP, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT
USE THE CAMERA, AND OF COURSE I BOUGHT 2 BATTIES FOR IT ALSO.
on April 30, 2013
Great replacement for the expensive manufacturer's version. Even better that it can be stored in our camera bag and fits snug into a wall outlet without cords to get in the way. Definitely recommend.
on February 1, 2013
Yay, I can now charge my camera battery off-camera. I've used it with both AC and car adapter. It does the job. There's no sense of how far along it is for charging. It just tells you if it's fully charged or not. Not a biggie for me as I can guesstimate by charging time and my camera will tell me when I insert the battery.
on February 3, 2012
I charged a brand new Panasonic VW-VBK180PPK with this charger today. It took around 4 hours. I was hoping it would be faster but 4 hours isn't too bad. I had previously charged the same type battery in my Panasonic HDC-HS80 video camera and it only took 2 hours. There were no problems while charging and the LED light worked fine. It was red while charging and then turned green when the charging was complete. I can't comment on the car and EU adapters. For the price I'd say you can't go wrong with this charger.
on February 8, 2013
This is a very handy device. Fits both my batteries (one at a time of course) but the convience is terrific. Device arrived quickly and I have no complaints. I'll do business again with these folks. ))
on June 20, 2014
My Panasonic HC-V700 didn't come with a charger, you just plug the cord into the camera to charge your battery. I never like that, so I needed a separate charge. This one is just what I needed. It charges BOTH my 180 and 360 batteries. The image doesn't show this, but it has a normal USA plug on the back side that folds down when not using. I just threw away the oversea plug and car charge plug, not needed, although you might.
on April 26, 2012
Seemed like a good item viewing what was included and the price however after charging a new oem Panasonic battery for a TM-90 camcoreder for 5 hours the battery only had a 30% charge, placed the battery in the camcorder and it was charged fully in under a half hour.
on December 8, 2011
It gets the job done without having to plug the camcorder in to charge. Charge one battery and use one at the same time. With two batteries and this charger you are good to go for about a solid four hours of video. Great addition to your cam accessories.
on February 4, 2012
Ordered from Amazon. Fit my new Panasonic, half the cost of OEM, has held its charge. Not exciting but functional. I'd have given it five stars, but it was not eligible for Amazon Prime, cost $2.99 in shipping, and took a week to arrive.
on October 25, 2014
What you do NOT see in the picture is the USA wall plug. I only thought this would work in the car or whenever I bounced over to Europe on the rare occasion (read: NEVER). It works great and the price is incredible.

See 1 answered question