Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on January 25, 2012
Purchased this mini battery charger because it was prime eligible and I wanted something to recharge my batteries "offline".

As yet I have not tried the car charger but the wall charger worked great with my vbk360 and the original battery with the hdc-tm90k camcorder...

just what I needed and the price was great.

fyi: I did not receive anything for this review, what I wrote is what I believe...
on March 4, 2013
I need away to charge my video camera battery while on vacation, this unit let you charge one battery in the camera an another in the charger. The charger will run of the car battery or plugged in at the motel.
on January 20, 2013
Using this charger is much faster than charging your battery in the camera (with its AC adapter). With this charger, you can charge your spare battery while filming. Recommended: the larger capacity VW-VBK360 battery.
on January 12, 2013
I needed a separate charger for my camcorder battery. It is compact and lightweight -especially good for travelers. Along with the Synergy battery that I also purchased, I am prepared for my next trip. I would recommend this to others.
on December 27, 2012
Purchased the charger so I could charge batteries without using the camera to charge them. The only way I could charge was to plug my camera in with drained battery. This charger would allow me to charge the drained battery without tying up the camera. Charger does work but I find it takes 3x - 4x longer to charge than on camera. May not sound like issue but kind puts you back to having less flexibility as you will need to pan out your charges which is we're I was before this purchase.
on July 30, 2012
So far, I have used it for about a month during my vacation in europe, and it works so well that I don't use anything else. I used it in the car and in regular outlets thru out europe with no problem. I am pretty happy with the charger I just hope it'll last.
on March 17, 2013
Chose this charger on the chance that it would live up to its advertised versatility. It did. It is very inconvenient to have to put a battery on the camera and then charge it from the computer or the house mains. Now I can be charging my backup battery at the same time as I am using the camera. So far, it works just fine.
on February 9, 2013
This is one of those things that either works as it should or it doesnt. This was delivered quickly, works just fine, and is just as the write-up on Amazon described it. No problems with set-up. It jusy plugs in and goes to work.
on November 17, 2011
Bought this because I lost the original charger for my Panasonic HDC SD60. Bottom line is, it works. It's not a speed charger, but it works. Did I mention that it does exactly what it's supposed to. Very light and compact too, don't know if I'll ever use either adapter, but it was a nice gesture on the part of the manufacturer.

Thumbs up for an affordable charger that works.
on February 3, 2014
It would just not work and it must have been defective. I was able to charge my two batteries using the camera so I know that the batteries weren't bad. I've since returned it to you and no longer need it. Would appreciate a refund of my money. Thank you for any help in this matter.

Again Thank You.