5.0 out of 5 stars REPLACING THE FOIL AND BLADES MAKES IT NEW
If you own this great shaver, you already know what a close shave it gives. I replaced the foil and blade after 1.5 years. Doing so brought the razor back up to it origenal close shave feel.
Published on March 29, 2011 by PAA jr

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, but doesn't seem to last long
Published 20 months ago by Josh

5.0 out of 5 stars REPLACING THE FOIL AND BLADES MAKES IT NEW, March 29, 2011
This review is from: Panasonic WES9025PC Men's Electric Razor Replacement Inner Blade & Outer Foil Set (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Like New, March 19, 2011
The replacement foil and blades for the ES-LA63 make it run like new. The price is much more reasonable than the replacement set for the 8249!

I was a long time Braun user, until I switched to the newer Panasonic Arc shavers. There is just no comparison.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well. Pricey., March 14, 2011
I have replaced the foil and blades in my Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc IV Multi Flex Nanotech Rechargeable Shaver, Silver. Panasonic WES9025PC Replacement Foil and Blades fit my shaver perfectly and work as expected. The only downside is the high price. However, I like my LA63 shaver and intend to keep it for a while, so I did not have any other options, but purchase this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blades, March 8, 2012
I have purchased these blades a couple times and the quality is consistently high, matching the blades included with the razor. With the foil, the result is a smooth and painless shave. Even though they are expensive, it is a lot cheaper than replacing the whole unit, which has held good battery life for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, February 28, 2012
SAS EXEC (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
These are original Panasonic blades in original factory packaging. Very simple to change (30 seconds) and afterwards my razor performed like new.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, but doesn't seem to last long, November 10, 2012
This foil and blade set will get your Panasonic razor acting like new again, but that new feeling doesn't last very long. I have these set to Amazon's "Subscribe and Save" so they are automatically sent to me every three months. It may be my thicker beard, but I find that I have to replace the foil and blades about once every three months to maintain a good shaving experience.

I don't recommend buying just the blades or just the foil as I've found they work best when replaced as a set. Replacing them more often can get a little expensive but to me it is worth it since the cost of the higher end cartridge razor blades is still more expensive and I prefer the electric razor anyways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still in love with the razor (again)!, July 6, 2012
When this started out as a $300 shaver, I simply could not recommend it at that price (I didn't have to pay for it, but would not have if I'd been purchasing it). It's since come down in price, and at current prices, I'd replace mine in a moment with another of the same model. So when I got these replacement parts, I was immediately reminded what I liked so much about the razor itself - this replacement blade/foil combination made it a "new" razor all over again.

This is the 3rd set of blades and foil I've gotten for this razor. With a heavy beard, I think a full year or more per set is quite adequate, before replacement becomes necessary. In nearly 50 years of shaving, I've never had as close or comfortable a shave as I've had with this shaver, including after replacing previous blade/foil combinations. As long as they make this razor and the blades/foil to go with it, I will have no need to even try out another razor - it's that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement screen/blades for Panasonic esla93k menscrazor, September 8, 2012
I bought this razor from Panasonic esla93k almost 3 years ago and is still working well thanks to the replacement parts I ordered here. The razor is like brand new and works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Born again!, September 10, 2011
The replacement Foil and blades did the job! My Panasonic electric razor was shaving me dull. Put in the new set and it's just like brand new again. I wish the blades would last longer than a year but that's what happened. Highly recommend NOT getting a new Panasonoc razor, but getting the replacement foil and blades. With my model shaver this did the trick for around $45.00 bucks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth as a baby's behind again, September 26, 2012
Brings a 'like brand new' shave back to your Panasonic. All electric shaver blades & foils need replacement sooner or later - a year, 18 months, 2 years...depends on how (and how often) you shave, coarseness of the hairs, etc. You'll know when it's time (or the shaver might even display a reminder) - the shaver just doesn't glide as smoothly like when it was new, you'll feel some snagging or having to do multiple passes where it used to only need one. Replacing the blades & foil fixes this right up.

Having been a lifelong Braun user, I find that my Panasonic LA93 kept the 'brand new' shave feel much longer than Braun cutters/foils did. Both are great brands, but I'm happy I've given Panasonic a try.

Rate and Discover Movies