5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!
I've owned the same Panasonic razor for over 2 years and have never replaced the blades. Well today they arrived, and today was a good day! It truly is amazing how much of a difference new blades make. It was remarkable how easy it was to replace the blades too. I'll be ordering more blades when ever i feel these are getting old. Great purchase!
Published on June 28, 2010 by jonah h dumont

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull quickly compared to OEM
Published 15 months ago by matt

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, June 28, 2010
This review is from: Panasonic WES9068PC Men's Electric Razor Replacement Inner Blade (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with ES-LA63, April 7, 2013
I was worried that these would not fit my ES-LA63, since there was no mention of this anywhere (even on the manufacturer's site), but they looked the same as mine, and I decided to try them. They fit perfectly, and do the job I need them to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Again!, February 27, 2011
This is the second time I've purchased these replacement blades for my Panasonic shaver, and they are great! My wife uses my shaver on her legs, and she noticed right away that we had new blades the day I replaced them. Now we're both silky smooth again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull quickly compared to OEM, May 28, 2013
Watch out for the reviews that used these once and then reviewed. I also used the OEM blades to shave my very fine head hair almost daily for a couple of years before they got a bit dull. I've replace the foil before but never the blades so I gave these a try. Out of the box, the difference between dull and new blades was amazing. After a couple of months, they were about as effective as the two year old OEM blades. Another month and they are now much worse than the original shaver blades and I've switched back while I ponder how to find higher quality blades or buy a new shaver all together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revitalize your Panasonic!, August 12, 2010
I shave my entire head/face each day, it takes between 8 and 10 minutes to do it depending on how sharp the blades are. I replaced my blades at 3.5 months, but a face-only shaver should be able to get a year or more out of a set of blades. Good blades for a great shaver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge improvement over old and worn blades, March 4, 2011
Easy to install, in my opinion my Panasonic works like new. Shave is close and comfortable. I am very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replace those blades, April 22, 2010
A. Barba (Elk Grove, CA) - See all my reviews
These are great, it's amazing what the difference is when you replace the blades. I'd like to replace them more often if it wasn't so expensive to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Blades--Reasonable Price, March 13, 2011
Changing blades definitely breathes life back into a tired electric razor. These blades are sharp, easy to change and not as expensive as the replacements for several other popular razors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like new again, March 4, 2011
The old, original blades lasted just shy of two years before they were tired and worn out. Although they still did their job, it was time for a new pair of blades. They cut like new again!

5.0 out of 5 stars great blades and service, July 29, 2010
The service is fast, great, and simple. Its great not having to think about replacements and were to get them.

Rate and Discover Movies