Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Panasonic WES9087PC Men's Electric Razor Replacement Outer Foil
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 29, 2009
This foil goes with the wet/dry shaver. I would strongly recommend buying the heads with it. The set is a little pricy but this shaver is one of the best I have ever owned. Gives a good shave, but it may take a little time to set your beard up for it. It works even better in the shower, giving me a shave that is good for the day. You may find that the shaver battery will last about two sets of replacement foils and heads. After that the battery will start to conk out. My experience is that the blade/head set will last 9 to 12 months.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 25, 2014
I have had my Panasonic ES8103 razor for several years. It has held up very well except for this dang foil which is very thin and tends to develop holes in it after 4-6 months or so of use. When a hole develops, it cuts my face. So, I have to order another one. When this razor dies, if it ever does, I will go with another brand. I have no complaints of the razor itself or the blades under the foil. The blades have lasted really great. The razor is easy to clean, the blades and foil pop off easily for cleaning. It also shaves nicely except when the hole appears in the outer foil - then I have to toss it. The battery stays charged for a long time. I took it to Europe for 2 weeks and started with 100% charge and the last day of our trip, it had 30% left, so I never had to charge it while we were over there. If the foil was more durable, I would give it a lot higher rating. For the price, it should last longer.
on March 5, 2013
I bought my first Panasonic wet/dry shaver about 8 years ago and just purchased a new one late last year. They are great. The only thing I have to buy is replacement foils and blades when they wear out or get broken. The razors are resiliant but the foils and housing are plastic so if you drop it these will most likely break, but they do not wear out quickly and blades are bought very infrequently. Amazon is way less on price than ordering through Panasonic and the products are genuine Panasonic. If you need replacements go to the Panasonic web-site, key in the model number of your shaver and you can locate the numbers for the replacement parts then come back to Amazon and order your replacement parts. I find that a good triple blade works great on my beard. A little deception however, the blades they refer to are the rows on the foil. Even if it is a two blade or three blade it is only going to have 2 rotating blades under the foil. But please understand me even though there are only two actual blades on the triple blade razor the triple rows on the foil do make a difference. I tried one with just double rows on the foil and it did not shave as close as the triple did.
on March 17, 2016
It works well for me. It seemed like when my razor was new, about a year ago, I could use very light pressure and it worked well, but over time this technique became less effective. It still worked OK, it just seemed to take longer and longer and I had to use a bit more pressure to get a reasonably close shave. With the new foil installed it is working like new again. I guess I will plan on buying a new one about once a year.
on March 4, 2012
Original screen that came with razor proved very fragile - dented easily, and developed a small crack which soon enlarged, rendering shaver useless.Only had the shaver a few months. Ordered another screen and am very careful in handling and cleaning it.
on November 29, 2011
It is good to replace this part, I had not replaced it since I bought the razor over 1 year ago. I did replace the blades and that helped a bit, but surprisingly replacing the foil helped more than a new blade. Glides smoother and cuts much better and cut my shaving time down.
VINE VOICEon July 26, 2013
After my other half dropped enough hints about wanting a new electric razor, I did some research and decided on this Panasonic ES8109S Men's 3-Blade (Arc 3) Wet/Dry Nanotech Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Vortex Cleaning System, Silver. I was thanked profusely then and occasionally afterwards in the two years it's been in use. A week or so ago I was told the razor didn't seem to be performing as well. I went online and learned that the manufacturer recommends replacing the Outer Foil yearly and these Panasonic WES9068PC Men's Shaver Replacement Inner Blade every two years. I ordered both and followed the simple installation instructions yesterday afternoon. This morning I made a point of staying nearby in order to hear a reaction when the razor was put to use. It buzzed on and then, just seconds later, was turned off. He opened the door and found me standing there. Wide eyed, he said "Thank you! It's like brand new." I laughed to myself that he wasn't even a little curious to know what made the improvement; he just smiled, closed the door and went back to shaving.
on May 10, 2016
I've owned Panasonic electric razors for almost 20 years now, and replaced outer foils (and inner blades) many times. This is genuine Panasonic, as perfect as the razor it fits. Remember to replace the outer foil every year or so, depending on how often you use your shaver. Replace the inner blades every 2 years. The razor itself will last seemingly forever.
on November 19, 2014
What can I say...it is an OE replacement and fits and works great. The outer foil and inner blades need to be changed at a minimum yearly and often sooner. I really noticed the difference after replacing both.
on July 6, 2014
My husband is very pleased with these replacement heads for his favorite electric razor. I like the economy of keeping his razor in service with these parts. Simple and effective giving close shaves along with budget savings.