Size: Pack of 5|Change

on August 17, 2011
These went in my remote control for a 2010 Honda Accord. Honda will only replace them for free for the first six months of ownership, per the owner's manual. Replacing the battery requires removing one very small screw, inserting the battery and replacing the screw. My local dealer in Ohio wanted $8.12 EACH!

Same brand Panasonic, as the dealer without the hassle of driving there. These batteries were delivered at the $6.15 price. Do not waste your time and money at the dealer. Buy this pack of five, use the one, store the rest. These type of batteries usually stores well for ten years. At this price however, you could use one, throw the others away and still be $2.00 ahead.
on January 11, 2012
Purchased these to replace the old Panasonic battery in my Civic key fob. The product I received was Energizer batteries. Ok, I know some people will say who cares. The battery worked, didn't it? Yes, the battery worked, but I had to force it in. The Panasonic battery is more low profile then others for a better fit. If they are advertising "Panasonic Watch Battery" and I order a "Panasonic Watch Battery" I expect to receive a "Panasonic Watch Battery" and nothing else. If I ordered a Samsung HDTV and received a Vizio HDTV I would be pissed. If I ordered an X-Box 360 controller and received a Mad Catz controller I would be pissed. The seller needs to change the title to reflect the product they are selling. I am picky with my products and like to do research before purchasing, I do not appreciate it when I am sold something I did not order.
on May 8, 2016
Battery was dead on arrival (I tried it in two different devices that work perfectly with other batteries - this battery was the only one that didn't work). Packaging of the battery appears highly suspicious and does NOT match the packaging of the item depicted. The item depicted shows a battery with "Japan" on it. This suspicious packaging says "Made in Japan" but the battery says "Indonesia." It appears this is a counterfeit product.
on March 4, 2016
Needed to replace the battery in my Honda Civic Hybrid key. These batteries are nearly impossible to find in stores. After searching numerous stores from major retailers, grocery stores and gas stations, I finally ordered online. Works as expected and now I can finally set my alarm again and open my trunk without having to use the manual key (very handy when you're carrying a lot). I like the fact that now I have 2 as backup so I likely won't need to order again for a very long time.
on December 17, 2012
As with the other reviewers of this product, I didn't receive the Panasonic batteries I ordered from a third party Amazon seller but instead received Energizer batteries. So, if you do not order this item from Amazon and instead order it from a third party seller, be prepared to receive a different brand. I ordered Panasonic batteries because they were the OEM batteries in my key fob. The Energizer will work but it is annoying to receive a different brand from what you ordered. So, stick with Amazon and you are guaranteed to receive the brand you ordered.
on September 16, 2015
Tried two of the CR1616 batteries in my Honda Civic key fob and neither worked. Fished my old weak battery out of the trash and tried it and it still worked. Did not think I would get a 5 pack of completely dead batteries. There was no expiration date on the package or it had been covered by a sticker that I could not remove without tearing the packaging.
on August 1, 2012
I ordered the Panasonic battery and when it got shipped to me the batteries were Energizer. I guess its not a big deal because the Energizer battery is the same size as the Panasonic and seems to work with my 2009 Honda Accord key but still... if they advertise Panasonic then they should be mailing you Panasonic.
on January 18, 2016
I bought this to replace my 2011 Honda Pilot remote key battery. The original battery is using the same Panasonic CR1616.

The good: this is the same as the original used.

The bad: this is the remote key battery that lasts less than 6 years. My Accord key never changed during 12 years.

Bottom line, works great after replaced.
on February 1, 2016
The battery on my Honda remote key gave up the ghost. Couldn't find a replacement battery locally.
I bought these, same battery that came out of my key and lasted 10 years. I expect the new battery
will last just as long. Tip: beware Energizer replacements!!!
on June 22, 2016
Honda Pilot (2008) Key Fob battery died. The CR1616 is not usually sold in stores. Replaced battery and key fob works great again. As long as I don't loose the other two batteries in the pack I should be set for the lifetime of the car.