5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Beat this deal
These went in my remote control for a 2010 Honda Accord. Honda will only replace them for free for the first six months of ownership, per the owner's manual. Replacing the battery requires removing one very small screw, inserting the battery and replacing the screw. My local dealer in Ohio wanted $8.12 EACH!

Same brand Panasonic, as the dealer without the...
Published on August 17, 2011 by Bob Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Was not Panasonic
Published on January 11, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Beat this deal, August 17, 2011
Bob Johnson (Coppell, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic Watch Battery Button cell CR1616 3V (Pack of 5) (Electronics)

Same brand Panasonic, as the dealer without the hassle of driving there. These batteries were delivered at the $6.15 price. Do not waste your time and money at the dealer. Buy this pack of five, use the one, store the rest. These type of batteries usually stores well for ten years. At this price however, you could use one, throw the others away and still be $2.00 ahead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was not Panasonic, January 11, 2012
Purchased these to replace the old Panasonic battery in my Civic key fob. The product I received was Energizer batteries. Ok, I know some people will say who cares. The battery worked, didn't it? Yes, the battery worked, but I had to force it in. The Panasonic battery is more low profile then others for a better fit. If they are advertising "Panasonic Watch Battery" and I order a "Panasonic Watch Battery" I expect to receive a "Panasonic Watch Battery" and nothing else. If I ordered a Samsung HDTV and received a Vizio HDTV I would be pissed. If I ordered an X-Box 360 controller and received a Mad Catz controller I would be pissed. The seller needs to change the title to reflect the product they are selling. I am picky with my products and like to do research before purchasing, I do not appreciate it when I am sold something I did not order.

4.0 out of 5 stars right size, wrong brand, December 18, 2011
If you are ordering Panasonic batteries because you want Panasonic batteries, be careful. I received Energizer, even though the vendor (Best Deal Supply) showed this specific item in stock. Panasonic are completely flat on both sides and work well in car key remotes. The Energizer ones are slightly dimpled on one side. They are working OK so far, but i have had problems in the past with dimpled batteries in my Honda car keys, and a few internet sites recommended Panasonic. So, only 4 stars for the Energizer battery, 1 star, if i was rating the vendor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Jackie-Santa Monica, CA, February 15, 2013
I was disappointed when these batteries took 3 weeks to be shipped and when i received them they were not in it's original sealed packaging. They were individually packed in a zip lock. When i inquired about them to Amazon, the packaging company called me and told me it is unused and if i have any problem with any of them i can return them. I'm still skeptical of saving them, because this was just reserve batteries and i won't be needing them for a while. What if it doesn't work when i try to use them in a few months from now

1.0 out of 5 stars Also Not Panasonic, December 17, 2012
As with the other reviewers of this product, I didn't receive the Panasonic batteries I ordered from a third party Amazon seller but instead received Energizer batteries. So, if you do not order this item from Amazon and instead order it from a third party seller, be prepared to receive a different brand. I ordered Panasonic batteries because they were the OEM batteries in my key fob. The Energizer will work but it is annoying to receive a different brand from what you ordered. So, stick with Amazon and you are guaranteed to receive the brand you ordered.

3.0 out of 5 stars cr1616 battery, August 2, 2012
I completely agree with C Powers on his review of January 11, 2012. I also received Energizers instead of Panasonics. One should get the product that is advertized.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not panasonic, August 1, 2012
I ordered the Panasonic battery and when it got shipped to me the batteries were Energizer. I guess its not a big deal because the Energizer battery is the same size as the Panasonic and seems to work with my 2009 Honda Accord key but still... if they advertise Panasonic then they should be mailing you Panasonic.

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM batteries for Honda key fobs, October 20, 2013
These are the exact batteries that came with our 2011 Honda key fobs...we tried other brands, but for some reason the others don't last as long. We love these batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, August 13, 2011
THe batteries are very good. I went to the honda showroom to get the battery replaced in my key and they did it for free.

4.0 out of 5 stars CR1616 3v, March 25, 2011
I needed this battery for my car keyless remote, and I was not able to find it in any of my local stores. For the price, you can't go wrong if you need it. Car dealers will overcharge you for buying it, and installing it.