5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries were handy backups.
I liked the fact that I had back up batteries for my Lumix since I was taking so many pictures. The floating strap came in very handy.
Published 19 months ago by G. Li

1.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't fit
These batteries were advertised for my new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS20. They don't fit this waterproof camera. They are a tiny bit too big, so that the battery compartment lid does not close properly. The camera gives me a warning message that it is not water tight with this battery. If you have my kind of camera, don't buy these!
Published 5 months ago by Carol C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't fit, February 4, 2014
This review is from: 2 Pack Battery Kit For Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS25, DMC-TS20 WaterProof Digital Camera Includes 2 Extended Replacement (900Mah) DMW-BCK7 Batteries + Floating Strap + LCD Screen Protectors + MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries were handy backups., December 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A back-up for a back-up and more!, June 22, 2014
MWM (shaker heights, OH United States) - See all my reviews
As I recall, the incident that prompted this purchase is that I ran out of battery charge on my only battery while taking underwater pictures at the Great Barrier Reef...NEVERGAIN!!!! This kit has kept me from reliving that moment of photographic defeat. The batteries are fine and the floation device for my camera has been a godsend. Also, its difficult to misplace something on land that has a large orange float attached to it. I recommend this highly - lots of "peace of mind" comes in one box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonderfully!, June 2, 2014
I purchased this product because I was going on a cruise and wanted to make sure that I had plenty of battery life for the hundreds of pictures that I usually take on cruise vacations. I always seem to run out of battery at the wrong time. These batteries actually lasted much longer than the battery that actually came with my camera.
Since my camera is waterproof and we were going to the clear waters of the Bahamas, I knew that I would want to take some underwater pictures but am always scared that the camera would slip from my grasp and my camera would be claimed by the depths. The floatie strap worked wonders and I no longer had to worry about dropping my camera to the ocean floor below.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement batteries, May 27, 2014
These batteries worked great. The cost of batteries are usually very high and these were affordable.
Don't leave home without them...

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery Pack Worked as desired., May 21, 2014
Amazon Customer (San Jose, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
Buying these sort of packs always make me think cheap cheap cheap... I'm going to get cheap, flimsy, unreliable, "I'm on a budget and can't afford the good stuff" stuff. It's true, it's not that expensive, but the products included work, and they've worked well so far. I like them, and they're holding up well for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Performance!, May 14, 2014
I plan to order more soon. So far, these are outlasting the original Panasonic battery that came with my camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, May 14, 2014
I purchased this so I could have full replacement batteries on vacation. They work as they were so-posed to and delivery was fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, May 14, 2014
The order arrived promptly. The batteries lasted as advertised. The floating strap attached easily and floated the camera perfectly and was easily visible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value and quality!, May 14, 2014
Batteries fit my camera right, they hold a great charge. Flotation device is well made and works great too. Great value and good service/fast shipping/good packaging. Would buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›