Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on December 25, 2012
I got this for me 3 year old Grand daughter. She loves pancakes and loved having me read the book to her. Hard getting her to listen to other books she like this one so much. Great fun for Grandmas and the grand kids.
on September 23, 2012
To when my kiddo's were small, and it was the most fun thing to make pancakes into various shapes. Each of my grands who lived close enough to spend the weekend was treated with their favorite shape on Sunday mornings. Our specialty was a happy face.

As a preschool teacher I always look for rhyming books with rhythm; words that turn into a little chant after the child hears the book umpteen times. Author Karen Cox's `Pancakes on Sunday' is a book that will delight the earliest preschooler and the beginning reader alike. It is a delight to read. Cute Illustrations.
on September 16, 2012
We love making pancakes on Sunday at our house, too, but after reading this book tonight, my kiddo begged for pancakes for dinner. LOL. She has asked me to read it to her again tomorrow night, and I may end up making her pancakes in the morning. Very cute family story.
on January 23, 2013
This inspired me to start a new Tradition with my kids, especially since they are still young enough to enjoy a new tradition and maybe carry it on to their adult lives with kids.
on March 8, 2013
"5 stars! 5 stars!" (Bean, 6 years old)

Pancakes on Sunday was a fun little story, and it has inspired my daughter to make all kinds of pancakes!
on February 24, 2013
I was a little disappointed in this children's book.
The concept was good but it just wasn't' that interesting. When I read to my grandchild she watches to see just how dramatic I act out the story to make it fun. Just not there for this story.
on June 28, 2013
My boys love pancakes and the pictures that illustrate the story are so cute. We read is while waiting for our plane for our vacation.
on March 25, 2013
My 3 year old grandson loved my reading the book to him. We've read it so many times he could tell me what the page was about.
on May 9, 2013
A rhyming timing book and the author should totally write more books all the time because they are so good at writing.
on February 25, 2013
Pancakes are good. It shows fun with pancakes. No matter how old you are everybody likes pancakes. I like the book.