- Hardcover: 179 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1st edition (1976)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070560404
- ISBN-13: 978-0070560406
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,411,376 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Pancho Segura's Championship strategy: How to play winning tennis Hardcover – 1976
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
on the game of tennis. It is filled with so
much information that even after 20 years
I still learn from it. It is is almost a
crime that it is out of print. Segura was
one of the geniuses in tennis history, and
he did not hold back when he wrote this book.
An absolute must for any serious tennis player