Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pancreas Supplement, Pancreas Blend, Amazing, the Pancreas Support Supplement, with Pancreas Extract, Bovine Pancreas Substance, Saw Palmetto Berries, and Homeopathic Cell Salts and Redman Blend 90ct
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 27, 2012
First off I don't use this product myself but my buddy being a diabetic asked me to get him something to help with that problem, after doing some reading I decided on getting this one, it has been a few weeks since he has been taking it and has nothing but great things to say about it, he even asked me to get him a bottle or two more. Based on his recommendation, I would most certainly recommend this product to anyone with similar issues.
on January 18, 2013
I was having a lot of pain in my left side, and fearing that it could be the pancreas since I haven't had a gallbladder in 12 years and I don't have access to seeing a doctor, I got this hoping it'd help and I feel better and don't have the pain any more. I also don't eat junk food either. I do slip occasionally, but I try to stick to a raw vegan diet.
on September 7, 2012
The Pancreas Blend Suppliement has really helped me control my blood sugar. I take two every morning and eat my regular diet watching carbohydrates and exersising everyday. My blood sugar has come down to lower than before I started using Pancreas Blend. The doctor said I was becomming prediabetic but now says I am doing great.
on January 20, 2016
I LOVE this product! It has brought back peristalsis I thought was gone forever. My digestion is SO improved that I have reordered and plan on keeping at least one bottle here at all times. Thank you.
on March 28, 2013
This supplement changed my Lipid panel on my blood work! I already ordered another bottle. Thank you for a great cheap product
on September 28, 2014
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. It has really helped my blood sugars. I will definitely continue to use this product.
on July 29, 2014
Great product and service
on May 3, 2015
A+++
on July 20, 2015
Not actually sure if these were beneficial. Didn't experience any side effects.

See 1 answered question