Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 7, 2016
Ordered the weekend of 1-30-16, received on 2-2-16, first use on 2-3-2016..... AND ....I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS UNIT!! I have named it my little beast! It's lightweight, but is A VERY POWERFUL little machine, from the washer to the Spin dryer, it doesn't disappoint! Sure it requires a little more effort. But when the trade off is lugging laundry down to a laundry room with not enough washers for the number of units in the building that usually has broken units and the manager never cleans the room and there's spiders hanging out in the corners of the room! In addition, I have had clothing stolen out of my loads.... I don't mind the little effort using this requires! This SIZE is PERFECT because before I'd have to save up enough laundry to do in the big machines downstairs, which would take a week and a half and I'd have fewer options for what to wear and a mountain of laundry to do when it came time. The Water inlet hose fit both the kitchen and bathroom faucets no problem. I had leaking when using the unit, but found it to be user error. Don't over stuff and don't fill water above 3/4 of the height of the lint trap. Use the laundry mesh bags as everyone suggests. I say it's a must! Even with those they get tangled up from the power of the agitation this unit provides. That spin dryer is da bomb! Items come out barely damp and while it is true you will need to split the load washed into two to spin. It only takes it 3 mins or less depending on the item thickness. That time just flies right by! **note there is a metal clamp in a Baggie that comes with the unit but it's not listed in the instructions it's the water inlet hose clamp for the faucet....also there is another water inlet on the right side of the unit...apparently that feeds water to the spinner but I dint find this necessary ....that also isn't mentioned in the instructions**. For detergent this doesn't need much, and I'm not kidding! I use liquid detergent and found that 1.5 soup spoonfuls was just enough, using 2 spoonfuls for dirtiest loads and if I added Oxyclean powder to the load, I decreased the detergent used. It will be overly sudsy if you don't and will require and extra rinse cycle. My only regret is not jumping off the fence to make this purchase sooner. I'd been stalking this and the larger unit for over 3 months. I am VERY HAPPY with my purchase and very glad I bought the smaller unit. It fits perfectly in the kitchen is lightweight and really easy to carry around if needed and I think in the long run this unit is more likely to fit into future homes I may move to. I will be using other suggestions made in other peoples reviews for extending the water inlet hose so I won't have to move this around. This came in a shipping box that had the top part slip over the bottom foam part. I am keeping that with plans to cover it in a wipe-able plastic shelf liner in the same off white color as the kitchen cabinets so that I can use it as a cover to keep it from view should the manager of building need to enter. ;-) I learned my lesson, I won't be fence squatting to purchase the dryer too! That's in my very near future.....Great product that works like a champ!
review image review image
on February 6, 2016
Comprehensive spin, even with minimal detergent the white clothes become whiter all over again.
on February 5, 2016
This washer with spin dryer has been an ABSOLUTE life saver. For those of you who live in a place with no washer/dryer hookups, you know the hassle it can be to lug everything to the laundromat. While you can only do small loads at a time (3-4 adult shirts or 2 pants or a week's worth of underwear or socks) the clothes come super clean and with the effectiveness of the spin dryer, clothes are just damp and can dry in a couple hours on a hot day or overnight.

As soon as we bought it, we put it to use. I can't tell you how many loads of laundry I have done over the course of two years but this machine paid for itself in a couple months.

DO IT!!
on February 4, 2016
I love this washer. I have struggled with the public washer at my apartment complex for years. I wish I would have invested sooner. My son wore a shirt on the first day of school and stained with fruit punch. I tried getting the stains out twice with no luck. The shirt sat for 6 months. I was about to throw it out, but I tried it in the panda washer all the stains came out and it looks brand new. That is just one example. It is hard to get all the soap build up in the towels. I don't even add soap when I was them and there is a lot of suds in the water....one day I might get all the soap out of them.
on February 4, 2016
Wife loves this thing. Can't handle a full load (nor is it designed to), and it can be a hassle sometimes getting the large amount of water in and out of this washer even with the tube design, but a great tool for washing our baby's laundry and other small pieces of clothing.
on January 31, 2016
Great product, works fast and easy, but do get a filter bag.. I had forgotten still on my wish list. Lol... And being this machine is so powerful and I mean powerful you'll not want to put delicate items in! Also do get very sturdy laundry bags it destroyed mine in a flash as for the lint bag bug a bunchbunch, understand powerful NOW? BUT I'M PROUD TO OWN IT! ONE OF THE BUSY ITEMS I WAS ABLE TO SEVERE FOR AND ID BUY ANOTHER! I only gave it 4 stars because what really deserves 5 everything has its little imperfections like the word powerful fills fast drains fast yes! Eats it's own lint thing YES! best place to use itit the bathroom and my downstairs neighbor kept running back and forth to hear thethe difference in sound of cycling HE HERS EVERYTHING AND WAS SHOCKED! HE DONT HEAR ANYTHING AND I SHARE THAT I OWNED THIS UNIT AFTER MONTHS BECAUSE WEWE AREARE TECHNICALLY NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE THE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU LIKE ON THE SECOND FLOOR! But I was shocked about one thing the cord it's to short other than that I adore this machine and after the spin cycle in the summer clothing dry btwn 7 and 30 min from a bra to jeans. Enjoy
on January 28, 2016
Not a big fan I used this for 6 months just to make sure it wasn't user error. The lint trap never works or pops out so lint is on everything. The thing that helps is the spin cycle so every thing can dry over night other than that you can do what this does in a sink. Not worth the price.
on January 25, 2016
I have used this camping for the last two years. It has served me well. My only complaint is that the pant legs and long sleeves tend to entangle things up and have to separate the load a few times during wash. This still is great for our camper. Would probably work great for the several loads of baby clothes that one might have. Compact enough for a temporary use in a bathroom space.
on January 25, 2016
I am so glad I bought this machine. I'm a full-timer in my RV and this thing is small but mighty! The ONLY complaint that I have and the thing keeping it from a fifth star is that there seems to be more lint than in a normal sized washer. I try different things to mitigate that (cold water, vinegar, etc) and it works okay. The lint trap built into the machine honestly doesn't do much, but everything else about it is excellent. I initially had some problems with clothes getting tangled so I bought some mesh bags. They've helped a LOT, but I still occasionally have some tangling. No biggie, I just reach in and separate things if I see it happening. One of the things I love most that many others have commented on is that you need very little detergent and softener with this machine. Yay, money saving feature AND fewer chemicals. The little spin basket gets out SO MUCH water. I just hang my clothes on hangers after I spin them and let them dry overnight. Easy peasy. I might eventually get the panda dryer, but honestly, I don't know that I really need it. I wish I'd had this when I was living in my apartment!
on January 22, 2016
I was a little hesitant about purchasing this but thought I'd give it a shot and I'm so thankful I did. It works just fine. I would recommend it to singles, college students in dorms, etc.